MyState Bank Limited Rebate Eligibility:
- The loan being refinanced from the other financial institution must be a minimum of $400,000.
- Available only on loans with a Loan to Valuation Ratio equal to or less than 80%.
- Loan funding by 31 September 2016.
- Customers must complete payment request details below to receive this offer.
- Refinancing of existing MyState Home Loans and Line of Credit are ineligible for this offer.
- This offer is limited to a maximum of $1,500 per customer and per application. This means, if there is more than one applicant and one applicant receives the $1,500, all applicants are deemed to have received the offer.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
Naritas Finance Cashback Terms & Conditions:
- (1.) This offer is provided by Naritas Finance Pty Ltd ABN 74 096 341 061 of Level 1, 357 Military Road, Mosman, NSW, 2088 (“Naritas”).
- (2.) This offer commences 13 April 2016 and closes 31 August 2016 (“Offer Period”).
- (3.) This offer is open to Australian residents only.
- (4.) A payment under the Cashback Offer (“Cashback Payment”) will be paid for residentially secured owner occupied home loans settled during the Offer Period subject to conditions 5 to 15 below.
- (5.) A borrower must refinance or purchase using Naritas to arrange a MyState Bank 3 year Fixed Home Loan and must not be an existing MyState Bank Home Loan customer. A borrower’s loan application in conjunction with this Cashback Offer will be subject to MyState Bank’s usual credit assessment and approval processes.
- (6.) The Cashback Payment is $1,000 where the total loan financed, either jointly or individually with MyState Bank is $400,000 or more.
- (7.) The initial loan application must be received during the Offer Period.
- (8.) The approved loan must be funded by 31 September 2016.
- (9.) A borrower is eligible for a Cashback Payment only once during the Offer Period. Once a loan application that is eligible for a Cashback Payment is received, no further loans which include that borrower, jointly or individually will be eligible for a Cashback Payment.
- (10.) Fees and charges apply to loans taken out under this Cashback Offer. Refer to the MyState Bank Mortgage Loans Fees and Charges brochure or the Mortgage Loan Schedule for details.
- (11.) The Cashback Payment will be deposited to the loan account for the financed loan after the settlement date. The Cashback Payment will not be made to the borrower in “cash” (i.e. notes and/or coin) or cheque.
- (12.) A borrower cannot transfer or assign their right to the Cashback Payment to any other person.
- (13.) Naritas accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Cashback Offer. The borrower should seek their own independent advice in this regard.
- (14.) This offer is not available in conjunction with any other promotional offer Naritas has available including our ‘refer-a-contact’ promotion.
- (15.) Participation in the Cashback Offer is deemed acceptance of these terms.
MYSTATE BANK IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
All interest rates quoted are annual percentage rates with interest calculated daily and charged monthly and are subject to change. MyState does not in any way guarantee that it will accept an application or apply any rate that appears in this publication. Loan applications are subject to MyState’s normal Credit Approval Criteria and may also require approval of a Lenders Mortgage Insurer. Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply.
^Comparison rate is calculated on a loan amount of $150,000 for a term of 25 years based on monthly repayments.
These comparison rates are applicable only to, and are calculated on, the basis that the loan is secured.