Naritas Finance Cashback Terms & Conditions:
- (1.) This offer is provided by Naritas Finance Pty Ltd ABN 74 096 341 061 of Level 1, 357 Military Road, Mosman, NSW, 2088 (“Naritas”).
- (2.) This offer commences 22 July 2016 and closes 22 November 2016 (“Offer Period”).
- (3.) This offer is open to Australian residents only.
- (4.) A payment under the Cashback Offer (“Cashback Payment”) will be paid for residentially secured owner occupied home loans settled during the Offer Period subject to conditions 5 to 15 below.
- (5.) A borrower must refinance or purchase using Naritas to arrange an ING Orange Advantage Home Loan and must not be an existing ING Home Loan customer. A borrower’s loan application in conjunction with this Cashback Offer will be subject to ING’s usual credit assessment and approval processes.
- (6.) The Cashback Payment is $1,000 where the total loan financed, either jointly or individually with ING is $400,000 or more.
- (7.) The initial loan application must be received during the Offer Period.
- (8.) The approved loan must be funded by 30 December 2016.
- (9.) A borrower is eligible for a Cashback Payment only once during the Offer Period. Once a loan application that is eligible for a Cashback Payment is received, no further loans which include that borrower, jointly or individually will be eligible for a Cashback Payment.
- (10.) Fees and charges apply to loans taken out under this Cashback Offer. Refer to the ING for Mortgage Loans Fees and Charges brochure (post-settlement charges are available here) or the Mortgage Loan Schedule for details.
- (11.) The Cashback Payment will be deposited to the loan account for the financed loan after the settlement date. The Cashback Payment will not be made to the borrower in “cash” (i.e. notes and/or coin) or cheque.
- (12.) A borrower cannot transfer or assign their right to the Cashback Payment to any other person.
- (13.) Naritas accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Cashback Offer. The borrower should seek their own independent advice in this regard.
- (14.) This offer is not available in conjunction with any other promotional offer Naritas has available including our ‘refer-a-contact’ promotion.
- (15.) Participation in the Cashback Offer is deemed acceptance of these terms.
ING Important Information:
Information and interest rate is current as at 22 July 2016 and is subject to change. All applications for credit are subject to ING DIRECT’s credit approval criteria. Fees and charges apply. Details of these and the terms and conditions are available at ingdirect.com.au or by calling 133 464. Interest rate discounts for LVR 90% or less are available only for new owner occupier borrowings and new to ING DIRECT security property. All features are not available for every type of loan. An annual fee of $199 applies (first year annual fee of $199 is waived). 100% interest offset available when linked to a variable loan with the Orange Everyday transaction account. WARNING: If you select a fixed rate loan, break costs may be payable if at anytime before the fixed term expires, you pay out your loan or you make additional payments of $10,000 or more in an anniversary year, or you ask ING to change your loan type or fixed interest period. Break costs may be substantial. The comparison rate is based on a loan amount of $150,000 over a loan term of 25 years.
WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Any advice on this website does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you. Before making any decision in relation to our home loan products you should read the relevant Terms and Conditions booklet and Orange Everyday Fees and Limits Schedule. To view these documents you may need Adobe Acrobat. Products are issued by ING DIRECT.