Acceptable Loan Purposes:
- Residential property to 90% LVR with no LMI.
- Acquiring a pharmacy.
- Refinancing an existing wholesaler guaranteed loan.
- Business expansion including purchase of freehold.
- Improvements and shop refits.
Qualification Criteria for Pharmacy acquisitions:
- All borrowings are to be pharmacy related or part of a personal superannuation retirement strategy.
- General Security Agreement to be taken over all pharmacy assets including goodwill.
- Mortgage over lease premises is preferred.
- Right of Entry over leased premises from mortgagee/landlord.