Acceptable Loan Purposes:
- Purchase of existing Child Care Centre.
- Purchase of additional Child Care Centre.
- Converting commercial or residential premises into Child Care Center.
- Child Care Centre being built by applicant (Greenfield).
- Superannuation contributions.
Qualification Criteria (Exceptions May Apply):
- Be an approved Long Day Child Care Centre, receiving the Commonwealth Government’s Child Care Benefit (‘CGCCB’).
- Operate for at least 8 hours per day for a minimum of 48 hours per week.
- Hold valid accreditation / licence(s) from the relevant State / Territory government/regulatory authority.
- Hold valid Local Council Development Application and Building Application approval.
- Hold valid State Department of Community Services licence.
- Preferably be a member of the applicable State based Child Care Association.
- Have at least 3 years experience in the Child Care industry or similar industry.
- Multi-site owner/operator, in addition to the criteria above, should also have demonstrated their ability to operate / manage multiple sites (business management experience / qualifications).