- Use this calculator to help model estimates on a loan you may be considering.
- Feel free to ask one of our staff for assistance if you want some help.
- Mortgage stress is defined as a situation in which homebuyers are paying more than 30 per cent of their disposable income on home loan repayments. Source: National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling, University of Canberra.
- Disposable income is total personal income minus personal current taxes.
- This free calculator calculates the tax you owe on your taxable income. This estimate does not include any applicable Medicare levy, Medicare levy surcharge, Higher Education Loan Programme (HELP), or Student Financial Supplement Scheme (SFSS) liabilities. Family tax benefit and baby bonus are not taken into account in this tax calculation.