Update: We’re experiencing a 2 week delay in responding to new loan & non-urgent customer service enquiries
Wow! We’re having a pretty exciting year at Naritas.
As some of you may know, we’ve experienced some really large growth over the past 5 years.
This has culminated in us having a large base of existing clients being serviced by a team that aims to exceed expectations. What has happened is that our natural level of referrals and existing customers coming back for new loans has reached an all-time high.
What’s causing delays:
- Increased bank compliance measures causing processing time blowouts. Read: the banks are more than a little worried about all the bad PR at present and are reviewing most finance applications to a level that hasn’t been seen before. Our team does not fudge numbers, or cut corners, so complying with these invasive levels of credit application scrutiny has caused a nearly 200% increase in man hours required to process the majority of our credit applications.
- Staffing. Its been hard to keep up!
What are we doing about it:
- We’ve hired four new highly experienced team members. Two of them are already active, two are in the process of being onboarded.
- We’re redeploying a number of our electronic forms and compliance documents to take into account recent changes to banking credit compliance requirements. As with all IT projects, it’s easier said than done, but we’re a few weeks into it and you should see changes to our website and forms ASAP.
What does this mean for new enquiries & customers with service requests:
- We’re prioritising existing clients with urgent property settlements that they are already committed to and/or highly time sensitive issues to do with account setups, restructures or refinances.
- We’re not accepting the following types of new enquiries until further notice (our estimate is that we will be in a position to accept these by mid-June):
- Property purchase applications.
- Business purchase applications.
- Personal loans or vehicle applications.
- Mortgage refinances.
- “Pre-approvals” or pre-auction conditional approvals NB: We don’t expect to be in a position to take pre-approval applications until early July.
- For existing clients with service requests of a non-urgent nature or wanting pre-approvals, our delay in response is 2 weeks. Please note that we are not accepting pre-approval requests until July. For pricing requests to do with existing products, our delay is 4 weeks, however, we can provide you with templates that you can populate to assist with that process should you be unable to wait.
For those who have patience to wait:
- You can rest assured that we shall be continuing to do our utmost best to meet your needs and exceed your expectations even if we aren’t in immediate contact with you. We’ve rationalised that this will involve having the right staff, not just whomever we could recruit quickly.
- You’re going to see some really positive changes with our systems and processing in the coming weeks.
- After we’ve cleared our backlog, we’ll be releasing some exciting new offers exclusively available to those who had the patience to stick around.
- For those new enquiries that we haven’t yet got back to, if you can wait, we’ll let you know as soon as we can commence work on your enquiry and would be happy to deliver you some awesome service at that point if you can afford us the time to get things back on track.
We thank you again for your interest in using our services and for your patience. To our existing clients, we are extremely grateful for your support. As a small Australian business with its roots in family, we sincerely do appreciate each and every one of you.