Rates will climb & borrowers should prepare, says Malcolm Turnbull
So fix in at 3.79%p.a. (4.33%p.a.) with an included offset & $1500 cashback^! Your move, Malcolm!
Jump to section:
- Bank Australia Premium Home Loan from 3.79% p.a.* CR 4.33† p.a.
- $0 rebate for loans under $250,000.
- $500 rebate for loans $250,000-$400,000.
- $1000 rebate for loans $400,000-$500,000.
- $1500 rebate for loans $500,000+.
- $0 loan application fee.
- $350 annual package fee.
- Discharge cost – $250 plus legal costs (only payable when exiting/discharging the loan).
See how much you could save when you switch to Bank Australia’s 2 Year Fixed Premium Home Loan.
|Bank Australia’s Premium Fixed Home Loan comes with a range of great features:|
|Fee free redraw (when performed online)||100% Offset Account – Yes, 100% offset account on a fixed loan!|
|Loan repayment pause available||Money Magazine’s Home Lender of the Year 2017|
|Deal with a bank that has been in business since 1957 & is one of the strongest small banks in Australia.||Free ATM transactions via NAB and rediATM ATMs|
The team at Naritas are experts in delivering timely guidance & finance approvals. We have over 100 lenders on our panel & a high quality team of dedicated credit advisers to steer you efficiently through the approval process.
^Naritas Finance Cashback Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is provided by Naritas Finance Pty Ltd ABN 74 096 341 061 of Level 1, 357 Military Road, Mosman, NSW, 2088 (“Naritas”).
- This offer commences 21 July 2016 and closes 9 September 2017 (“Offer Period”).
- This offer is open to Australian residents only.
- A payment under the Cashback Offer (“Cashback Payment”) will be paid for residentially secured home loans settled during the Offer Period subject to conditions 5 to 15 below.
- A borrower must refinance or purchase using Naritas to arrange a Bank Australia (BAU) Home Loan to be eligible for the Cashback Offer. A borrower’s loan application in conjunction with this Cashback Offer will be subject to BAU’s usual credit assessment and approval processes.
- The Cashback Payment is $1500 where as a result of a refinance or new mortgage under this promotion, the total loan refinanced, either jointly or individually using Naritas is $500,000 or more.
- The initial loan application must be received during the Offer Period.
- The approved loan must be funded by 31 December 2017.
- A borrower is eligible for a Cashback Payment only once during the Offer Period. Once a loan application that is eligible for a Cashback Payment is received, no further loans which include that borrower, jointly or individually will be eligible for a Cashback Payment.
- Fees and charges apply to loans taken out under this Cashback Offer. Refer to the Loans Fees and Charges brochure or the Mortgage Loan Schedule for details.
- The Cashback Payment will be deposited to the loan account for the refinanced loan after the settlement date. The Cashback Payment will not be made to the borrower in “cash” (i.e. notes and/or coin) or cheque.
- A borrower cannot transfer or assign their right to the Cashback Payment to any other person.
- Naritas accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Cashback Offer. The borrower should seek their own independent advice in this regard.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other Naritas promotional offer.
- Participation in the Cashback Offer is deemed acceptance of these terms.
*Special Discounted Rate applies to minimum loan size of $150,000 and Loan to Value Ratio under 80% (more than 20% equity) for owner occupied residentially secured home loans. Terms and conditions apply.
† The Comparison Rate is calculated on a loan amount of $150,000 for a term of 25 years based on monthly repayments. WARNING: This Comparison Rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different Comparison Rate.
Bank Australia Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. Loans subject to normal lending criteria and approval. Rates apply to new applications received from 07/06/17 however are subject to change at anytime.
- Bank Australia offsets an equivalent amount of land as is being constructed on into the Bank Australia Conservation Reserve in accordance with the land management plan developed and implemented by Landcare Australia and overseen by Trust for Nature. Carbon sequestered from these trees is monitored and reported by Landcare CarbonSMART. Homes constructed on large lots of land such as hobby farms will be offset according to the amount of land occupied by the dwelling.
- A maximum loan to value ratio of 80% applies to the fixed 2 year Premium Package Special.
- Annual package fee of $350 is payable in advance and is nonrefundable. The fee is debited to the loan balance on funding, and then annually on the anniversary date of funding. Package benefits cease to apply once the loan is repaid in full. Other fees and charges may be payable. Refer to the Loan Fees schedule available from bankaust.com.au or by calling 132 888 for more details.
- Redraw is available during fixed period, not available during an interest only.
- Repayment Pause. Loans must be established for a full 12 months and a maximum Loan to Value Ratio of 90% (Family-Pause) or 90% (Eco-Pause) applies. Pausing repayments will result in interest continuing to accrue on the loan, potentially increasing the term of your loan. Full conditions available from Bank Australia.