New mortgage rates from lenders in response to August cash rate announcement: Special Report
Lender rate (SVR) movements in response to the August RBA cash rate announcement
Listed below are the changes in the lender Standard Variable Rate (SVR) for a selection of lenders on the Naritas lender panel.
|Lenders (alphabetically listed)||Change||Date Effective|
|Adelaide Bank||-0.10%||29 August 2016|
|AFM||-0.10%||19 August 2016|
|AMP||-0.10%||22 August 2016|
|ANZ||-0.12%||12 August 2016|
|Auswide Bank||-0.10%||26 August 2016|
|Australian Military Bank||-0.10%||1 September 2016|
|Bank Australia||-0.25%||5 August 2016|
|Bank of Melbourne||-0.13%||23 August 2016|
|Bank of Queensland||-0.15%||31 August 2016|
|Bank of Sydney||-0.25%||3 August 2016|
|bankSA||-0.13%||23 August 2016|
|Bankwest||-0.10%||23 August 2016|
|Beyond Bank||-0.14% (O/O)
|16 August 2016|
|Bendigo Bank||-0.10%||29 August 2016|
|Citibank||-0.15%||23 August 2016|
|Commonwealth Bank||-0.13%||19 August 2016|
|Firstmac||-0.13%||20 August 2016|
|Heritage Bank||-0.10%||24 August 2016|
|Hunter United Credit Union||-0.16% (Platinum)
|1 September 2016|
|ING DIRECT||-0.12% (Orange Adv)
-0.10% (non Orange)
|15 August 2016|
|Macquarie Bank||-0.10%|| 8 August 2016
26 August 2016
|ME Bank||-0.10%||23 August 2016|
|Mortgage Ezy||-0.25%||4 August 2016|
|MyState Financial||-0.10%||30 August 2016|
|NAB||-0.10%||19 August 2016|
|Newcastle Permanent Building Society||-0.10%||19 August 2016|
|People’s Choice Credit Union||-0.13%||19 August 2016|
|Pepper||-0.15%||29 August 2016|
|PLAN Lending||-0.10%||19 August 2016|
|QANTAS CU (now Qudos Bank)||-0.10%||22 August 2016|
|RAMS||-0.10%||23 August 2016|
|RESI (now YBR)||-0.14%||9 August 2016|
|St.George Bank||-0.14%||23 August 2016|
|Suncorp||-0.10%||24 August 2016|
|Virgin Money||-0.25% (O/O)
|8 August 2016|
|23 August 2016|
NB: Figures listed above are current as of 16/08/2016. This table will be updated periodically until all lenders have announced their changes to SVR. Not all lenders adjusting product pricing uniformly for new business and existing customers. Similarly, pricing may vary between individual products and classifications of borrowers (for example owner occupier vs. investment loan purposes).
Looking to refinance?
We have variable rates starting at 3.54%p.a. (CR 3.55%p.a.) that come with a $1500 settlement rebate. To have a chat about your needs, make an enquiry using the form located here.
- This information has been prepared for distribution over the internet and without taking into account the investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs of any particular person. Naritas Finance Pty Ltd ACN 096 341 061 (“Naritas”) makes no recommendations as to the merits of any financial product referred to in this website, emails or its related websites.
- Any information or product contained on this website does not constitute a recommendation or suggestion to purchase or apply for any particular product with any particular institution and may not suit your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Please consider whether it is appropriate for your circumstances, before making a decision to purchase or apply for any product.
- We do not cover every product, provider or service available in the market.
- If you are considering acquiring any financial product you should obtain and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or other offer document prior to making an investment decision or accepting an offer of finance. Please contact Naritas or the product provider directly for a copy of the PDS.
- This Naritas website contains information obtained from sources believed to be reliable and has been prepared in good faith and with all reasonable care. Naritas makes no warranty, express or implied, concerning the suitability, completeness, quality or exactness of the information and models provided in this website.
- Neither Naritas, its related entities, nor any of its providers of information, have any liability to the user, or any other third party, for the accuracy of the information or models contained in this website, or for any errors or omissions therein, nor will Naritas or any of its providers of information have any liability for the use, interpretation or implementation of the information or models contained herein by any person.