Naritas helping your business soar with Qantas Points & Qantas gift vouchers
The team at Naritas invite you to turn your business finance expenses into Qantas Points & Qantas Vouchers.
Boost your points balance on everyday business finance expenses with the following Naritas lender partners who offer loan products to cover a wide range of business needs. NB: We’re adding new lenders and business service providers monthly – so expect updates to this page in future.
Macquarie Leasing – business equipment & vehicle finance
If you want to grow your business, Macquarie Leasing can help. With a reputation for fast and reliable service, we provide a full range of vehicle and equipment finance delivering you great value.
Macquarie offer streamlined approvals of up to $100,000 to offer competitive price and service packages. Before buying your next vehicle talk to the friendly team at Naritas about Macquarie Leasing for a better deal.
1 QANTAS POINT FOR EVERY $1 FINANCED*
Octet – trade finance
Octet Finance is an Australian-based Supply Chain Financing company that enables secure business-to-business transactions domestically and internationally between Australia, New Zealand, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, USA, Canada, Singapore, India, Japan, South East Asia and Europe.
They provide both a business to business supply chain and a cash flow finance solution through a secure web-based portal. This enables the rapid exchange of funds between buyer and seller which is as convenient and simple as using a credit card.
Octet is dedicated to helping business owners facilitate transactions with their domestic and international suppliers and our aim is to ensure stable and reliable cash flow for SMEs through a streamlined financial system.
1 QANTAS POINT FOR EVERY $10 PAID*
PLUS, 1 QANTAS POINT FOR EVERY $3 PAID. MINIMUM SPEND THRESHOLDS APPLY, AS INDIVIDUALLY ADVISED*
Kikka Capital – business lines of credit
With a Kikka line of credit, you can access working capital when you need it.
Kikka won’t ask you for assets as collateral, and you only pay for what you use with no obligation to drawdown once you’ve been approved.
1 QANTAS POINT FOR EVERY $1 BORROWED*
GetCapital – working capital finance
GetCapital is a leading provider of business finance to small and medium businesses in Australia. GetCapital provides a full range of working capital finance products including flexible term loans with redraw option, lines of credit as well as vehicle and equipment finance.
1 QANTAS POINT FOR EVERY $1 BORROWED*
Get a $500 Qantas Voucher when you select Naritas to arrange your business loan
When the team at Naritas helps your business borrow a minimum of:
- $30,000 for unsecured business loans OR
- $30,000 for business leasing OR
- $250,000 for commercial mortgages
A person of your choice will receive a $500 Qantas Voucher courtesy of Naritas.
Would you like help arranging finance for your business?
The team at Naritas are experts in delivering timely guidance & finance approvals. We have over 100 lenders on our panel & a high quality team of dedicated credit advisers to steer you efficiently through the approval process.
^Naritas Finance Voucher Offer Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is provided by Naritas Finance Pty Ltd ABN 74 096 341 061 of Level 1, 357 Military Road, Mosman, NSW, 2088 (“Naritas”).
- This offer commences 26 October 2017 and closes 30 December 2017 (“Offer Period”).
- This offer is open to Australian residents only.
- A Qantas Voucher will be issued under the voucher offer (“Voucher Offer”) will be given for business loans settled during the Offer Period subject to conditions 5 to 15 below.
- A borrower must use Naritas to arrange a Kikka Capital, GetCapital, Octet Finance or Macquarie Leasing (“Eligible Lender”) business loan and must not be an existing customer of the lender. A borrower’s loan application in conjunction with this Voucher Offer will be subject to the usual lender credit assessment and approval processes.
- The Voucher Offer is $500 where the total loan financed, either jointly or individually with an Eligible Lender.
- The initial loan application must be received during the Offer Period.
- The approved loan must be funded by 28 February 2018.
- A borrower is eligible for a Voucher Offer only once during the Offer Period. Once a loan application that is eligible for a Voucher Offer is received, no further loans which include that borrower, jointly or individually will be eligible for a Voucher Offer.
- Fees and charges apply to loans taken out under this Voucher Offer. Refer to the lender issued PDS and fees and charges brochure.
- The Voucher Offer will be issued to a nominated recipient of the applicant. The Voucher Offer will not be made to the borrower in “cash” (i.e. notes and/or coin) or cheque.
- Once issued a nominated recipient or applicant cannot transfer or assign their right to the Voucher Offer to any other person.
- Naritas accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Voucher Offer. The borrower should seek their own independent advice in this regard.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other promotional offer Naritas has.
- Participation in the Voucher Offer is deemed acceptance of these terms.
* A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points. A join fee of $89.50 applies, is inclusive of any applicable GST and may be varied by Qantas from time to time, without notice, in its absolute discretion. Qantas Points are offered under the applicable partner’s terms and conditions and earning thresholds may apply. Click through to each partner’s page to see full information, earn rates and conditions. Qantas Business Rewards membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Business Rewards Terms and Conditions available at www.qantasbusinessrewards.com.