Investor special: 4.09%p.a. (CR 4.45%p.a.) & up to $2000 worth of eGift vouchers!
Access an interest only investment mortgage rate that truly outperforms: 4.09%p.a1 (CR 4.45%p.a)2.
- Benefit from a competitive rate on your investment property loan when you borrow at least $500,000 with Citibank1.
- Tap into Citibank’s global network to access some of the world’s leading financial products, including credit cards, transaction accounts, managed funds and bonds.
|Product||Repayment type||Rate||Comparison Rate|
|Mortgage Plus Offset Home Loan||IO||4.09%p.a.1||4.45%p.a.2|
|Mortgage Plus Offset Home Loan||P&I||3.99%p.a.1||4.36%p.a.2|
- Offer applicable to Investment purpose Mortgage Plus Variable Offset loans.
- Minimum $500K loan size.
- LVR3 ≤ 80%.
- Not available for pre-approvals (NB: This offer is limited to purchase scenarios where a contract of sale has been signed and for refinancing borrowers. Please note that Citibank is presently inundated with applications and that the present service levels for file pick-up after credit application submission is in excess of 12 working days).
- No cash out.
- Lender T&Cs apply.
Fees & charges:
- Mortgage Plus: $0 application fee, $250 settlement fee, $350 annual fee & $350 exit fee (payable at loan discharge). Fee schedule available here.
For a limited time only this offer can be combined with:
- A $1,500 Woolworth’s Wish eGift Card courtesy of Naritas (minimum loan size $500,000)* at settlement plus a $500 loyalty bonus as per the terms below**.
Citibank’s Mortgage Plus Offset Home Loans come with a range of great features:
|100% Offset Facility covered by the Commonwealth Guarantee on deposit funds.||Free instant global transfers to Citibank accounts in over 25 countries.|
|24/7 instant access to your money via ATMs, Citi Online and CitiPhone Banking.||Access to Platinum (included in package) Credit Cards plus access to the Citibank Dining program.|
|The ability to split your loan in up to 4 accounts.||Free withdrawals at any Citibank, Westpac, St George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA ATMs Australia-wide.|
How do I get this great offer from Naritas?
- To make an enquiry online, click here.
- Alternatively please feel free to phone us on 1300 558 887 during business hours.
*Naritas Finance Gift Card Offer Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is provided by Naritas Finance Pty Ltd ABN 74 096 341 061 of Level 1, 357 Military Road, Mosman, NSW, 2088 (“Naritas”).
- This offer commences 3 October 2017 and closes 30 November 2017 (“Offer Period”).
- This offer is open to Australian residents only.
- A Woolworths Wish gift card will be issued under the gift card offer (“Gift Card Offer”) will be given for residentially secured owner occupied home loans settled during the Offer Period subject to conditions 5 to 15 below.
- A borrower must refinance or purchase using Naritas to arrange a Citibank Home Loan and must not be an existing Citibank Home Loan customer. A borrower’s loan application in conjunction with this Gift Card Offer will be subject to Citibank’s usual credit assessment and approval processes.
- The Gift Card Offer is $1,500 where the total loan financed, either jointly or individually with Citibank is $500,000 or more.
- The initial loan application must be received during the Offer Period.
- The approved loan must be funded by 30 December 2017.
- A borrower is eligible for a Gift Card Offer only once during the Offer Period. Once a loan application that is eligible for a Gift Card Offer is received, no further loans which include that borrower, jointly or individually will be eligible for a Gift Card Offer.
- Fees and charges apply to loans taken out under this Gift Card Offer. Refer to the Citibank Mortgage Loans Fees and Charges brochure.
- The Gift Card Offer will be issued to the nominated email address of the primary borrower after the settlement date. The Gift Card Offer will not be made to the borrower in “cash” (i.e. notes and/or coin) or cheque.
- A borrower cannot transfer or assign their right to the Gift Card Offer to any other person.
- Naritas accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Gift Card Offer. The borrower should seek their own independent advice in this regard.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other promotional offer Naritas has.
- Participation in the Gift Card Offer is deemed acceptance of these terms.
To qualify for a bonus $500 Woolworths eGift card (‘Reward’), you need to accept these terms and conditions:
- The applicant must not be a current client, sales enquiry or applicant in the process of approval with Naritas Finance.
- The applicant must settle a Citibank loan of at least $500,000 using Naritas by 31 December 2017.
- The applicant must reside in Australia.
- Only one Reward per household is allowable. That is, more than one person cannot be eligible from the same household.
- This Reward is not available with our Refer a Contact promotion.
- Citibank Reward submissions are only valid until the registration deadline (30 November 2017). If the applicant has not registered a loan submission by that deadline, the Reward will subsequently become invalid.
- The Reward will be sent by email, transferred to you 36 months after the loan has been fully advanced if you have retained that home loan Naritas assisted you in arranging until that point. The loan also must have been maintained with good conduct.
- Naritas Finance reserves the right to determine Reward eligibility and to disqualify at its discretion.
- Naritas Finance reserves the right to terminate the Program or modify its terms and conditions at any time, and without notice.
- Naritas Finance staff and family members are excluded from entering this Program.
Citibank Important Information:
- Advertised Home Loan rates are subject to change at any time and are for new, secured loans only. Min loan amount of $500,000, max loan amount of $2,000,000. Offer available only for citizens or permanent residents of Australia and not available in conjunction with any other offer . All loans and securities are subject to Citigroup’s credit criteria. Establishment and, where applicable, legal fees apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.
- Comparison Rate calculated on a loan amount $150,000 over a term of 25 years based on monthly repayments. WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
- The Loan to Value Ratio (LVR) is the same as the Loan to Security Ratio (LSR) in the loan documentation. Above 80% LVR requires Lenders Mortgage Insurance to be paid. Margin discounts are based on the (LSR) as confirmed by Citibank at the time of loan approval. The LSR may change between the date of loan approval and loan settlement and Citibank reserves the right to vary the margin discount between the date of loan approval and date of the loan settlement based on a change in the LSR. Any increase or decrease in the LSR after loan approval will not change the level of margin discount, although the Citibank reference rate is variable and subject to change.
- Other fees and charges, such as government fees, late payment, dishonour fees, prepayment and repayment fees apply.
Any advice is general advice only. It was prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation, or needs. Before acting on this advice you should consider if it’s appropriate for your particular circumstances. You should also obtain and consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement and terms and conditions before you make a decision about any financial product, and consider if it’s suitable for your objectives, financial situation, or needs. Investors are advised to obtain independent legal, financial, and taxation advice prior to investing.
© 2017 Citigroup Pty Limited. All rights reserved. ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098. Citi, Citi and Arc Design and other marks used herein are service marks of Citigroup Inc. or its affiliates, used and registered throughout the world.