Are you planning a holiday soon?
If you are travelling overseas, or even domestically, taking out travel insurance is highly recommended by the Australian government and Smartraveller. Having the right level of travel insurance can ensure you receive the best quality of care and assistance if the unexpected happens.
Out of 65 travel insurance providers and 208 policies, InsureandGo has been awarded the CANSTAR winner in ‘Outstanding Value’ in 2014 for Domestic and International travel insurance products. InsureandGo are dedicated to offering customers competitive premiums for a short break, a business trip or an annual holiday.
InsureandGo covers travellers up to 100 years of age and all pre-existing medical conditions are easily considered online or over the phone. Whether you want to surprise family abroad, have a weekend away or be enriched with cultural experiences, InsureandGo have a variety of policies tailored to your unique travel needs. In addition, if you are a frequent traveller, there is also an Annual Multi-Trip policy available.
- Unlimited overseas medical expenses
- Policies from just $27*
- All pre-existing medical conditions are easily considered online or over the phone
- Up to $8,000 in baggage cover
- Kids go free with mum or dad
- Automatic cover for over 90 sports and activities
- Tailored cruise policy available
- Optional Cover available for business travel, golf and winter sports
InsureandGo Australia are wholly owned by MAPFRE ASISTENCIA, which forms part of the global MAPFRE Group. MAPFRE ASISTENCIA is a multinational assistance, services and specialty risk provider and insures more than 100 million people. InsureandGo also operates in UK, Ireland, USA and France.
To learn more about your travel insurance options at InsureandGo, start your quote here or contact the InsureandGo Team on 1300 552 606.
* Price derived from a single trip of 5 days, individual, age 40, to New Zealand, Pacific & Bali region. Cover for pre-existing medical may require an extra premium. This insurance is underwritten by Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company, Limited, ABN 49 000 525 637, AFSL 240816. Mitsui Sumitomo has appointed Mapfre Insurance Services Australia Pty Ltd, ACN 140 219 594 (InsureandGo) as its authorized Representative to deal with this insurance product.