Customers have been banking with Bank Australia since 1957 and today nearly 130,000 people and community sector organisations choose to bank with them. Bank Australia profits are reinvested in the bank to provide fairer fees, better interest rates, and the responsible products and services that their customers expect.
Jump to section
- 3.98%p.a.* (CR: 3.99%p.a.)^ and a $1000 settlement rebate!^^ (as at 2/3/16)
- Option to fix full loan or split between fixed and variable
- Interest only option available
- Redraw available
- Loan repayment pause available
- Flexible repayments
- Bank Australia customers have free access to rediATMs, Australia’s second largest ATM network with more than 3,000 ATMs across Australia (which includes NAB and Bank of Queensland ATMs).
- Owner occupier purchases & refinances only.
- Personal, Company and Trust borrowers.
Acceptable loan amount:
Max LVR for this rate:
- 95%LVR + LMI capitalisation for metro locations.
Loan processing Fees:
- $0 For standard valuations.
- $595 Application (can be deducted from loan proceeds).
- $250 Discharge Fee (only payable at loan discharge).
- Other fees may apply. Refer here for details
Further product details:
- To make an enquiry online, click here.
- Alternatively please feel free to phone us on 1300 558 887 during business hours.
- This information has been prepared for distribution over the internet and without taking into account the investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs of any particular person. Naritas Finance Pty Ltd ACN 096 341 061 (“Naritas”) makes no recommendations as to the merits of any financial product referred to in this website, emails or its related websites.
Any information or product contained on this website does not constitute a recommendation or suggestion to purchase or apply for any particular product with any particular institution and may not suit your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Please consider whether it is appropriate for your circumstances, before making a decision to purchase or apply for any product.
- We do not cover every product, provider or service available in the market.
- If you are considering acquiring any financial product you should obtain and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or other offer document prior to making an investment decision or accepting an offer of finance. Please contact Naritas or the product provider directly for a copy of the PDS.
- This Naritas website contains information obtained from sources believed to be reliable and has been prepared in good faith and with all reasonable care. Naritas makes no warranty, express or implied, concerning the suitability, completeness, quality or exactness of the information and models provided in this website.
- Neither Naritas, its related entities, nor any of its providers of information, have any liability to the user, or any other third party, for the accuracy of the information or models contained in this website, or for any errors or omissions therein, nor will Naritas or any of its providers of information have any liability for the use, interpretation or implementation of the information or models contained herein by any person.
^^Naritas Finance Cashback Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is provided by Naritas Finance Pty Ltd ABN 74 096 341 061 of Level 1, 357 Military Road, Mosman, NSW, 2088 (“Naritas”).
- This offer commences 2 March 2016 and closes 30 April 2016 (“Offer Period”).
- This offer is open to Australian residents only.
- A payment under the Cashback Offer (“Cashback Payment”) will be paid for residentially secured home loans settled during the Offer Period subject to conditions 5 to 15 below.
- A borrower must refinance or purchase using Naritas to arrange a Bank Australia Home Loan to be eligible for the Cashback Offer. A borrower’s loan application in conjunction with this Cashback Offer will be subject to Bank Australia’s usual credit assessment and approval processes.
- The Cashback Payment is $1,000 where as a result of a refinance or purchase under this Cashback Offer, the total loan refinanced, either jointly or individually using Naritas is $350,000 or more.
- The initial loan application must be received during the Offer Period.
- The approved loan must be funded by 30 June 2016.
- A borrower is eligible for a Cashback Payment only once during the Offer Period. Once a loan application that is eligible for a Cashback Payment is received, no further loans which include that borrower, jointly or individually will be eligible for a Cashback Payment.
- Fees and charges apply to loans taken out under this Cashback Offer. Refer to the relevant Bank Australia Fees and Charges brochure or the Mortgage Loan Schedule for details.
- The Cashback Payment of will be deposited to the loan account for the refinanced loan after the settlement date. The Cashback Payment will not be made to the borrower in “cash” (i.e. notes and/or coin) or cheque.
- A borrower cannot transfer or assign their right to the Cashback Payment to any other person.
- Naritas accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Cashback Offer. The borrower should seek their own independent advice in this regard.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other Naritas promotional offer.
- Participation in the Cashback Offer is deemed acceptance of these terms.
* Special Discounted Rate & settlement rebate applies to minimum loan size of $350,000. Lender terms and conditions apply.
^ The Comparison Rate is calculated on a loan amount of $150,000 for a term of 25 years based on monthly repayments.
WARNING: This Comparison Rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different Comparison Rate.