How do corporate entities benefit from the use of finance in an SMSF?
- Small business owners can use these arrangements to help them buy their business premises through their SMSF.
- Company trustees of an SMSF can buy a residential investment property through their SMSF.
- Primary producers are able to use these arrangements to help them buy property used in a primary production business through their SMSF.
Why invest in property through superannuation?
Government legislation permits superannuation funds to borrow for the purpose of purchasing investment property. With the benefits of a conventional property investment combined with the advantages of a highly beneficial tax investment environment you are really receiving the best of both worlds. There is potentially no income tax or capital gains tax at retirement.
- Grow your superannuation with property
- Purchase property with your super? What a super idea!!
Naritas with the assistance of our partners, or your existing advisers, will ensure that the necessary regulatory and enduring requirements are satisfied. We can show you how to take control and benefit from this legislation.
Naritas has the knowledge, products, services and partnerships to transfer your retail fund into an SMSF and provide you the control and access to property investments through your own superannuation fund. We have aligned ourselves with industry professionals such as:
- Chartered accountants
- Financial planners
- Financial institutions
Utilising the wealth of information available from these professional practitioners (or your existing contact network), we are able to maintain current information and legislation that may affect you, this information will ensure you will benefit.