What is Debtor Finance?
- Debtor Finance is when a business sells their invoices to a financier at a discount price to inject much needed cash into the business.
- With Debtor Finance, a business doesn’t need property collateral to qualify, instead the invoice itself is used a security.
- Debtor Finance is easy to use and often all done online
How does Debtor Finance work?
- You receive a Purchase Order from your customer
- Complete work & deliver product
- Obtain evidence you have delivered product/service
- Raise Invoice
- Send Invoice to Customer and copy to Financier
- Financier Pays up to 90% of the invoice
- Financier waits for payment
- Once paid, financier gives you balance of invoice minus a small admin fee
We specialise in small business facilities
- $50,000 – $1,000,000 in size.
- Flexible terms and structures.
- Privately funded enabling faster setup times.
- Funding available Australia wide.
- Property security is not always requirement.