Australian Legal Document Templates & Templated Contracts:
At Naritas we have often found that at the time our clients require finance options and advice, that they are also in need of legal advice and guidance on contracts.
To the end of arming our clients with the basics to have a discussion with their solicitor, or attempt to handle their legal needs for themselves, we have provided some convenient links below.
NB: These templates are not a replacement for expert legal advice and use is cautioned without appropriate legal expertise.
- Do-it-yourself Loan Agreement – Useful for loans between family members.
- Do-it-yourself Rental/Lease Agreement – Useful for landlords considering self-managing their investment property.
- Do-it-yourself Last Will and Testament – A starting point for anyone that has not yet prepared a will and has considerations to do with assets and beneficiaries.
- Do-it-yourself Power of Attorney – A starting point for anyone considering the appointment of a Power of Attorney.
- Do-it-yourself Confidentiality Agreement – Useful when presenting ideas and information you may wish to keep confidential to specific parties.
- Do-it-yourself Business Plan – Useful when presenting a proposal for a new business venture to a potential funder such as an investor or lender.
- Do-it-yourself Purchase of Business Agreement – A useful starting point when wanting to put forward a proposal to a business owner you are looking to purchase a business or shares from.
- Do-it-yourself Non-Disclosure Agreement – Useful when discussing a potential purchase or sale of a sensitive nature.