Your chance to lock in 2 years at 3.98% p.a. (CR 4.72%p.a.)
The wait is over. The perfect time to fix your home loan has arrived with Hunter United’s 2 year fixed rate home loan.
It’s the home loan you’ve been waiting for!
- Interest rates are at an historic low
- Your chance to lock in 2 years at 3.98% p.a. (comparison rate 4.72%* p.a.)
- Flexibility – fix part or all of your home loan
- Can be combined with a low 4.2%p.a. (CR 4.28%p.a.) Platinum Package variable loan that includes a 100% offset account.
- Make an enquiry today to secure this low, limited time interest rate for your home loan.
Exclusively at Naritas: Get your application fee waived^, $1000 settlement cashback^^, a low ongoing interest rate and some of the cheapest LMI premiums on the market during February at Hunter United!
NB: First home buyers who are borrowing at over 80%LVR may also benefit from our other Hunter United promotion listed here.
Why choose Hunter United as your lender?
- More than 50 years in lending.
- 100% customer owned & Australian operated.
- Great low variable rates.
- You’re treated like a person, not a number.
- Comes with a 100% interest offset account backed by the Australian Government Guarantee on deposit funds.
How do I get started with this promotion from Naritas?
To make an enquiry online, click here.
Alternatively please feel free to phone us on 1300 558 887 during business hours.
^^ Settlement Cashback exclusively available to loans introduced by Naritas. T&Cs apply.
This offer is for new home loan applications only. Minimum loan amount of $100,000 and must be settled by 30 June 2016. Credit provider is Hunter United Employees’ Credit Union Ltd ABN 68 087 650 182. AFSL/Australian Credit Licence No: 238316. Finance is subject to Hunter United’s normal credit approval process. Full terms and conditions will be included with our loan offer. Fees and charges apply. This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account, please consider whether it is appropriate for you. *The comparison rate is calculated on a secured loan of $150,000 for a term of 25 years. WARNING: This comparison is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. #5% deposit only available for Owner Occupied Loans. Investment property loans require a minimum 25% deposit. Information correct as of 19 February 2016.