Refinance special: Up to $2000 cashback & 3.79%p.a. (CR 3.89%p.a.)!
New Year. New You. New Home Loan?
While you’re working on your New Year body, why not get your home loan into shape too? By the end of January** you could:
- Reduce your mortgage repayments.
- Reduce interest repayments with your linked offset account.
- Get a more personal banking experience.
- Pay $0 application fee when you switch from another lender^.
- Never speak to your current lender again!
The Cashback Payment offer:
- If you’re borrowing $300,000-$399,999 you could get $1,000 cashback* by switching to Hunter United using Naritas.
- If you’re borrowing $400,000-$499,999 you could get $1,500 cashback* by switching to Hunter United using Naritas.
- If you’re borrowing $500,000+ you could get $2,000 cashback* by switching to Hunter United using Naritas.
NB: Offer not available to existing Hunter United customers#.
Hunter United has some of the most competitive loans in the country, and you could qualify for their special Platinum Home Loan discount rate if you have:
- More than 10% equity (i.e. 90% max LVR)## &
- Minimum owner occupier home loan of $300,000
|Hunter United’s Platinum Home Loan comes with a range of great features:|
|100% Offset Facility||Repayment Holiday Option available|
|Redraw on additional repayments when you need extra cash||$0 application fee for refinancing applicants|
|Australian Government guarantee on deposit funds||Access your money from our Australia wide affiliated network of over 3000 ATMs|
Indicative fees & charges:
- Application fee – $0^
- Documentation & settlement fees – At cost (estimated $495).
- Valuation fee – At cost (estimated $353 for a standard valuation).
- Monthly fee – $8.
- Other fees may apply for services including, among others, title and company searches, bank cheques,and express post, which are at cost.
- Government fees & charges may apply (for example mortgage registration costs).
What You Can Expect from Hunter United:
Hunter United’s banking services are available in all the ways you’d expect, including mobile format, and you can access your money from our Australia wide affiliated network of over 3000 ATMs.
Importantly, Hunter United offer a competitive alternative to banking. Hunter United aren’t driven by the need to generate dividends for shareholders. Hunter United are customer-owned and exist for the benefit of the community.
It’s been more than 50 years since Hunter United first opened its doors and while their business continues to grow, their focus remains the same. You.
How do I get this great offer from Naritas?
- To make an enquiry online, click here.
- Alternatively please feel free to phone us on 1300 558 887 during business hours.
*Naritas Finance Cashback Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is provided by Naritas Finance Pty Ltd ABN 74 096 341 061 of Level 1, 357 Military Road, Mosman, NSW, 2088 (“Naritas”).
- This offer commences 09 January 2017 and closes 31 January 2017 (“Offer Period”).
- This offer is open to Australian residents only.
- A payment under the Cashback Offer (“Cashback Payment”) will be paid for residentially secured owner occupied home loans settled during the Offer Period subject to conditions 5 to 15 below.
- A borrower must refinance or purchase using Naritas to arrange a Hunter United Platinum Home Loan and must not be an existing Hunter United Home Loan customer. A borrower’s loan application in conjunction with this Cashback Offer will be subject to Hunter United’s usual credit assessment and approval processes.
- The Cashback Payment is $1,500 where the total loan financed, either jointly or individually with Hunter United is $500,000 or more.
- The initial loan application must be received during the Offer Period.
- The approved loan must be funded by 1 June 2017.
- A borrower is eligible for a Cashback Payment only once during the Offer Period. Once a loan application that is eligible for a Cashback Payment is received, no further loans which include that borrower, jointly or individually will be eligible for a Cashback Payment.
- Fees and charges apply to loans taken out under this Cashback Offer. Refer to the Hunter United Mortgage Loans Fees and Charges brochure for details.
- The Cashback Payment will be deposited to the loan account for the financed loan after the settlement date. The Cashback Payment will not be made to the borrower in “cash” (i.e. notes and/or coin) or cheque.
- A borrower cannot transfer or assign their right to the Cashback Payment to any other person.
- Naritas accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Cashback Offer. The borrower should seek their own independent advice in this regard.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other promotional offer Naritas has available including our ‘refer-a-contact’ promotion.
- Participation in the Cashback Offer is deemed acceptance of these terms.
Hunter United Important Information:
- This offer is only available for loan amounts of $300,000 or more.
- #$500 will be deposited into the customer’s eligible Hunter United account on the next business day following completion of settlement. Offer not available for existing Hunter United home loans or investment property loans.
- **Home loans being refinanced from another lender can be settled by the end of January 2017, subject to our approval and the incumbent lender releasing the mortgage.
- ^Offer available on completed applications received between 3rd January and 31st January 2017 and only for owner occupied home loans refinanced to Hunter United from another financial institution.
- The advertised comparison rate of 3.89% is calculated on a secured loan of $150,000 for a term of 25 years, includes offer of $0 application fee when you refinance an owner occupied home loan from another financial institution. The comparison rate is 3.91% if the application fee is not waived. Please note that the Platinum Home Loan is unavailable for loan amounts less than $300,000.
- WARNING: This comparison is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
- ##10% deposit only available for Owner Occupied Loans. Investment property loans require a minimum 20% deposit. If loan is above 80% LVR lenders mortgage insurance will be payable.