Private Bank mortgage special: 3.63%p.a. (n/a.) & a $2000 gift voucher!
Access a mortgage rate that truly outperforms: 3.63%p.a1 (CR n/a).
Page updated: 04/09/17
- Benefit from a competitive rate on your residential or investment property loan, when you invest at least $250,000 with Citibank, outside of the mortgage1.
- Pay no application4 fee and get your first year annual fee waived (saving $350).
- Tap into Citibank’s global network to access some of the world’s leading investment products, including structured products, managed funds and bonds.
- Partner with a Mortgage Specialist who will help tailor a loan which suits your situation.
- Gain detailed insights from bespoke property reports.
May appeal if:
- You’re looking to bundle your residential or investment property loan with a leading investment product.
- You understand the risk associated with investing and you are aware that the funds allocated to the investments are not principal or capital protected.
- You are either a citizen or permanent resident of Australia and have $250,000 or more to invest beyond your mortgage.
|Product||Repayment type||Rate||Comparison Rate|
|Standard Variable Offset Investment loan||IO||3.73%p.a.1||n/a|
|Standard Variable Offset home loan||P&I||3.63%p.a.1||n/a|
- Min $250K invested with Citibank (excl mortgage).
- Standard Variable & Standard Variable Offset loans.
- Min $250K loan size.
- Minimum single applicant income of $120,000p.a. and $250,000p.a. per household.
- LVR3 ≤ 90%.
- T&Cs apply.
For a limited time only this offer can be combined with:
- A $2,000 Woolworth’s Wish eGift Card courtesy of Naritas (minimum loan size $500,000)*.
Access to Citibank wealth management as a part of this offer:
- Diversify your investment portfolio with some of the world’s leading foreign currency and investment products, offered to you through our global network.
- Your gateway to our wealth management expertise, your dedicated Relationship Manager will partner closely with you on your wealth journey.
- As a Citigold client, you’ll enjoy exclusive experiences, invitations to wealth seminars, access to in-depth research and relationship pricing.
|Citibank’s Standard Variable Offset Loans come with a range of great features:|
|100% Offset Facility||Enjoy up to five years of interest only, on fixed or variable loans|
|24/7 instant access to your money via ATMs, Citi Online and CitiPhone Banking.||$0 application fee|
|Split your loan in up to 4 accounts||Free withdrawals at any Citibank, Westpac, St George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA ATMs Australia-wide.|
How do I get this great offer from Naritas?
- To make an enquiry online, click here.
- Alternatively please feel free to phone us on 1300 558 887 during business hours.
*Naritas Finance Gift Card Offer Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is provided by Naritas Finance Pty Ltd ABN 74 096 341 061 of Level 1, 357 Military Road, Mosman, NSW, 2088 (“Naritas”).
- This offer commences 14 May 2017 and closes 30 December 2017 (“Offer Period”).
- This offer is open to Australian residents only.
- A Woolworths Wish gift card will be issued under the gift card offer (“Gift Card Offer”) will be given for residentially secured owner occupied home loans settled during the Offer Period subject to conditions 5 to 15 below.
- A borrower must refinance or purchase using Naritas to arrange a Citibank Home Loan and must not be an existing Citibank Home Loan customer. A borrower’s loan application in conjunction with this Gift Card Offer will be subject to Citibank’s usual credit assessment and approval processes.
- The Gift Card Offer is $2,000 where the total loan financed, either jointly or individually with Citibank is $500,000 or more.
- The initial loan application must be received during the Offer Period.
- The approved loan must be funded by 30 January 2018.
- A borrower is eligible for a Gift Card Offer only once during the Offer Period. Once a loan application that is eligible for a Gift Card Offer is received, no further loans which include that borrower, jointly or individually will be eligible for a Gift Card Offer.
- Fees and charges apply to loans taken out under this Gift Card Offer. Refer to the Citibank Mortgage Loans Fees and Charges brochure.
- The Gift Card Offer will be issued to the nominated email address of the primary borrower after the settlement date. The Gift Card Offer will not be made to the borrower in “cash” (i.e. notes and/or coin) or cheque.
- A borrower cannot transfer or assign their right to the Gift Card Offer to any other person.
- Naritas accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Gift Card Offer. The borrower should seek their own independent advice in this regard.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other promotional offer Naritas has.
- Participation in the Gift Card Offer is deemed acceptance of these terms.
Citibank Important Information:
- Advertised Home Loan rates are subject to change at any time and are for new, secured loans only, when taken up with an investment product, including structured products, managed funds and bonds with a minimum investment amount of $250,000. Min loan amount of $150,000, max loan amount of $2,000,000. Offer available only for citizens or permanent residents of Australia and not available in conjunction with any other offer . All loans and securities are subject to Citigroup’s credit criteria. Establishment and, where applicable, legal fees apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.
- Comparison Rate calculated on a loan amount $150,000 over a term of 25 years based on monthly repayments. WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
- The Loan to Value Ratio (LVR) is the same as the Loan to Security Ratio (LSR) in the loan documentation. Above 90% LVR requires Lenders Mortgage Insurance to be paid. Margin discounts are based on the (LSR) as confirmed by Citibank at the time of loan approval. The LSR may change between the date of loan approval and loan settlement and Citibank reserves the right to vary the margin discount between the date of loan approval and date of the loan settlement based on a change in the LSR. Any increase or decrease in the LSR after loan approval will not change the level of margin discount, although the Citibank reference rate is variable and subject to change.
- Other fees and charges, such as government fees, late payment, dishonour fees, prepayment and repayment fees apply.
Investments are not deposits or other obligations of, guaranteed, or insured by Citibank N.A., Citigroup Inc., or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries, or by any local government or insurance agency, and are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested.
Investors investing in funds denominated in non-local currency should be aware of the risk of exchange rate fluctuations that may cause a loss of principal. Past performance is not an indicator of future performance. Investment products are not available to US people and may not be available in all jurisdictions. All investments are subject to risks and can change in value.
Any advice is general advice only. It was prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation, or needs. Before acting on this advice you should consider if it’s appropriate for your particular circumstances. You should also obtain and consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement and terms and conditions before you make a decision about any financial product, and consider if it’s suitable for your objectives, financial situation, or needs. Investors are advised to obtain independent legal, financial, and taxation advice prior to investing.
Bonds are available to wholesale investors only. The minimum investment amount is $50,000 to wholesale investors who have an accountant’s certificate certifying the investor had a minimum income of AU$250,000 or more p.a. in each of the previous two years or has net assets of at least AU$2.5 million. Structured products are complex products. You should refer to the Product Disclosure Statement for a full list of risks before making an investment decision.
© 2017 Citigroup Pty Limited. All rights reserved. ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098. Citi, Citi and Arc Design and other marks used herein are service marks of Citigroup Inc. or its affiliates, used and registered throughout the world.