PPOR Interest Only Fixed Rate Special: 3.70%p.a. (CR N/A)
After two years of lender resistance we’ve finally come across a few solid interest only promotions that are available until 30 September – so if you’re interested, read below & act quick!
Make the switch to an interest only fixed rate loan via Naritas and you could get a great rate on your mortgage & a eGift card at settlement!
- $1000 eGift card on a minimum loan size of $350,000. This offer is for residential home loans only on a 2, 3, 4 or 5 year Fixed Rate Home Loan.^
- $1500 eGift card on a minimum loan size of $500,000. This offer is for residential home loans only on a 2,3, 4 or 5 year Fixed Rate Home Loan.^
|Product||Interest Rate (%p.a.)||C/R (%p.a.)†||Estab. Fee ($)||Valuation
|Annual Fee ($)||Discharge
|Mystate 2 Year Fixed IO||3.89||5.05||600||0||350||0||250|
|BCU 3 Year Fixed IO||3.70||n/a||600||At cost||0||495||At cost|
|BCU 4 Year Fixed IO||3.70||n/a||600||At cost||0||495||At cost|
|BCU 5 Year Fixed IO||3.70||n/a||600||At cost||0||495||At cost|
- BCU list of fees charges available here. Maximum LVR 79%. No rate lock available on special. BCU will only consider an interest only loan:
1. Where the borrower requires interest only to accommodate an investment strategy, or say, time to become established in employment etc, or,
2. Where the borrower requires an open-ended bridging facility for the sale of a property.
- Mystate list of fees charges available here. Maximum LVR 80%. Rate lock available 0.15% or $395, whichever the greater.
- Due to the lack of lender published comparison rates for these products you may wish to calculate an individual comparison rate using the calculator located here.
See how much you could save when you switch to Mozo’s Credit Union of the Year
In addition to winning Home Loan Credit Union of the Year, bcu was awarded top marks for its Low-Cost home loan, Fixed home loan, Split home loan, Variable home loan and its Fixed rate investor loan products.
To make an enquiry, click here. Alternatively please feel free to phone us on 1300 558 887 during business hours.
^Naritas Finance Cashback Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is provided by Naritas Finance Pty Ltd ABN 74 096 341 061 of Level 1, 357 Military Road, Mosman, NSW, 2088 (“Naritas”).
- This offer commences 15 September 2017 and closes 30 September 2017 (“Offer Period”).
- This offer is open to Australian residents only.
- A payment under the eGift Card Reward (“Reward”) will be paid for residentially secured home loans settled during the Offer Period subject to conditions 5 to 14 below.
- A borrower must refinance or purchase using Naritas to arrange a BCU or Mystate Home Loan Facility to be eligible for the Reward. A borrower’s loan application in conjunction with this Reward Offer will be subject to the lender’s usual credit assessment and approval processes.
- The Reward is $1,000 where the total loan refinanced, either jointly or individually with BCU or Mystate is $350,000 or more and a fixed rate of 2 years or more is selected. The Reward is $1,500 where the total loan refinanced, either jointly or individually with BCU or Mystate is $500,000 or more and a fixed rate of 2 years or more is selected. The Reward is $1,000 where the total loan financed, either jointly or individually with BCU or Mystate is $500,000 or more and any product is selected.
- The initial loan application must be received during the Offer Period.
- The approved loan must be funded by 29 January 2018.
- A borrower is eligible for a Reward only once during the Offer Period. Once a loan application that is eligible for a Reward is received, no further loans which include that borrower, jointly or individually will be eligible for a Reward.
- Fees and charges apply to loans taken out under this Reward. Refer to the Mortgage Loan Schedule for details.
- The Reward will be issued to the email address of the applicants after the settlement date. The Reward will not be made to the borrower in “cash” (i.e. notes and/or coin) or cheque.
- A borrower cannot transfer or assign their right to the Cashback Payment to any other person.
- Naritas accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Reward. The borrower should seek their own independent advice in this regard.
- Participation in the Reward is deemed acceptance of these terms.
† The Comparison Rate is calculated on a loan amount of $150,000 for a term of 25 years based on monthly repayments. WARNING: This Comparison Rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different Comparison Rate.
Naritas Finance Pty Ltd ACN 096 341 061, Australian Credit Licence 441723