Owner occupier mortgage special: 3.69%p.a. (CR 4.06%p.a.) & a $1000 gift voucher!
Access an owner occupier mortgage rate that truly shines: 3.69%p.a1 (CR 4.06%p.a)2.
For a strictly limited time only Citibank is offering extremely sharp mortgage pricing targeted at owner occupier borrowers seeking a mortgage of $500,000+ .
|Product||Repayment type||Rate||Comparison Rate|
|Mortgage Plus Professional Package||P&I||3.69%p.a.1||4.06%p.a.2|
|Mortgage Plus Professional Package||IO||3.79%p.a.1||4.16%p.a.2|
- Mortgage Plus Professional Package Owner Occupier loans only.
- $500K -$2Mil loan size.
- LVR3 ≤ 80%.
- Strictly limited time offer. T&Cs apply.
For a limited time only this offer can be combined with:
- A $1000 Woolworth’s Wish eGift Card courtesy of Naritas (minimum loan size $500,000)*.
With Citibank Mortgage Plus, one $350 annual package fee means:
- High-deposit home loans are rewarded with lower interest rates5
- Ensuring certainty in your repayments with our competitive fixed rates and save with our free 60-day rate lock8
- Free online redraw on the Standard Variable and Standard Offset Loans.
- No monthly account-keeping fees on your home loan products.
Plus a Citi Credit Card to enjoy:
- Your choice of an eligible Citi Credit Card6 with zero or reduced annual fees.
- A reward program9 with reward points that never expire.
- Complimentary International Travel Insurance10 for you and your family.
Plus a Citibank Plus transaction account, where you’ll receive:
- Australia’s only completely fee free everyday account7
- Free instant global transfers to Citibank accounts in over 25 countries12
- Fee free withdrawals at over 3,000 Citibank ATMs across Australia11.
Plus access to the Citibank Dining Program, which means you’ll enjoy:
- Enjoy a free bottle of award winning wine every time you dine at partner restaurants with our Citibank Dining Program9.
|Citibank’s Mortgage Plus Variable Offset Loans come with a range of great features:|
|100% Offset Facility||Enjoy up to five years of interest only, on fixed or variable loans|
|Included Citibank Plus transaction account||Included Citibank Rewards Platinum credit card|
|Split your loan in up to 4 accounts||Free withdrawals at any Citibank, Westpac, St George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA ATMs Australia-wide|
How do I get this great offer from Naritas?
- To make an enquiry online, click here.
- Alternatively please feel free to phone us on 1300 558 887 during business hours.
*Naritas Finance Gift Card Offer Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is provided by Naritas Finance Pty Ltd ABN 74 096 341 061 of Level 1, 357 Military Road, Mosman, NSW, 2088 (“Naritas”).
- This offer commences 28 February 2017 and closes 31 May 2017 (“Offer Period”).
- This offer is open to Australian residents only.
- A Woolworths Wish gift card will be issued under the gift card offer (“Gift Card Offer”) will be given for residentially secured owner occupied home loans settled during the Offer Period subject to conditions v to xv below.
- A borrower must refinance or purchase using Naritas to arrange a Citibank Home Loan and must not be an existing Citibank Home Loan customer. A borrower’s loan application in conjunction with this Gift Card Offer will be subject to Citibank’s usual credit assessment and approval processes.
- The Gift Card Offer is $1,000 where the total loan financed, either jointly or individually with Citibank is $500,000 or more.
- The initial loan application must be received during the Offer Period.
- The approved loan must be funded by 31 June 2017.
- A borrower is eligible for a Gift Card Offer only once during the Offer Period. Once a loan application that is eligible for a Gift Card Offer is received, no further loans which include that borrower, jointly or individually will be eligible for a Gift Card Offer.
- Fees and charges apply to loans taken out under this Gift Card Offer. Refer to the Citibank Mortgage Loans Fees and Charges brochure.
- The Gift Card Offer will be issued to the nominated email address of the primary borrower after the settlement date. The Gift Card Offer will not be made to the borrower in “cash” (i.e. notes and/or coin) or cheque.
- A borrower cannot transfer or assign their right to the Gift Card Offer to any other person.
- Naritas accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Gift Card Offer. The borrower should seek their own independent advice in this regard.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other promotional offer Naritas has available including our ‘refer-a-contact’ promotion.
- Participation in the Gift Card Offer is deemed acceptance of these terms.
Citibank Important Information:
- Min loan amount of $500,000, max loan amount of $2,000,000. Offer available only for citizens or permanent residents of Australia and not available in conjunction with any other offer . All loans are subject to Citigroup’s credit criteria. Establishment and, where applicable, legal fees apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.
- Comparison Rate calculated on a loan amount $150,000 over a term of 25 years based on monthly repayments. WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
- The Loan to Value Ratio (LVR) is the same as the Loan to Security Ratio (LSR) in the loan documentation. Above 80% LVR requires Lenders Mortgage Insurance to be paid. Margin discounts are based on the (LSR) as confirmed by Citibank at the time of loan approval. The LSR may change between the date of loan approval and loan settlement and Citibank reserves the right to vary the margin discount between the date of loan approval and date of the loan settlement based on a change in the LSR. Any increase or decrease in the LSR after loan approval will not change the level of margin discount, although the Citibank reference rate is variable and subject to change.
- Other fees and charges, such as government fees, late payment, dishonour fees, prepayment and repayment fees apply.
- Discounts are dependant on loan amount and Loan to value ratio. Fee waiver vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with the Mortgage Plus package.
- Offer only available to customers who take out a Mortgage Plus Package. Credit card is subject to Citigroup’s credit criteria and approval. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Citibank Plus is issued by Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, Australian Credit Licence 238098, AFSL No. 238098. The fees and charges and Terms and Conditions that apply are available upon request. Total deposits held by a depositor with Citibank, up to an amount of AUD$250,000, may be covered by the Financial Claims Scheme. For more information go to www.apra.gov.au or call 1300 55 88 49. This is general advice only. It was prepared without taking into advice your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on this advice you should consider if it’s appropriate for your particular circumstances. Information about our dispute resolution process is available at www.citibank.com.au. Citibank Plus is for personal use only (not available for business customers).
- Fixed rates quotes are held 60 days from the day the application is submitted. If settlement occurs after the 60 days, the prevailing fixed rate will apply.
- Platinum 30,000 Bonus Points: You will earn 30,000 Citi Reward Points when you spend $3,000 on your card within 90 days from card approval. All Rewards are subject to the terms and conditions of the Citi Rewards Program. Citi Reward Points never expire as long as your account remains open. Current Citi Credit Cardholders are not eligible to apply for this introductory offer. Offer ends 28 February 2018. Offer may be extended.
- International travel insurance is provided automatically to card holders. For any claims lodged on or after 1st May 2016, Complimentary Insurance is issued and managed by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Limited (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) (AFSL No.245631 ABN 52 097 227 177), 74 High Street, Toowong QLD 4066 on behalf of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (AFSL No. 234708 ABN 15 000 122 850), 2 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000, and is subject to Terms, Conditions, and exclusions, some limits and excess may apply. The Terms and Conditions are available at www.citibank.com.au/complimentaryinsurance. For any claims lodged prior to 1st May 2016, Complimentary Insurance is provided automatically to cardholders under a master agreement between Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL No. 232507 and Citigroup Pty Limited, and is subject to Terms, Conditions and exclusions, some limits and excess may apply. The Terms and Conditions are available at www.citibank.com.au/complimentaryinsurance.
- Unlimited free transactions apply to those made in Australia but exclude charges for bank cheques, international payments and foreign currency services, overdrafts, dishonours, direct charges from other ATM owners and other general banking services. No ATM fees at Citi, Westpac, BankSA-branded and St. George-branded ATMs around Australia. Excludes St. George ATMs at BP station outlets in Australia.
- Free international transfers available from Citibank Australia to Citibank accounts in 25 countries worldwide using Citibank Global Transfers. Daily transfer limit applies. Funds are converted to the destination account currency at the exchange rate specified to you on Citibank Online before you confirm your transaction. This exchange rate includes a commission for the conversion service. Transfers will normally reach the destination account almost immediately after being effected, but in some cases (depending on the availability of processing facilities at the destination) may take a maximum of 24 hours.
© 2017 Citigroup Pty Limited. All rights reserved. ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098. Citi, Citi and Arc Design and other marks used herein are service marks of Citigroup Inc. or its affiliates, used and registered throughout the world.