Investment rates under 3.99%p.a. with $1500 cashback
Spring Special: Investment rates under 3.99%p.a. with $1500 cashback^. Your time has come!
Jump to section:
- Expect More Package Investment Home Loan Variable from 3.98% p.a.* CR 3.99† p.a.
- 3.98%p.a. (CR 3.99%p.a.) available on Expect More Investment Home Loan Package for PAYG borrowers with a minimum loan size of $300,000 (conditions apply, max 80%LVR).
- Rates current as of 29/09/2016. For daily pricing updates please refer here.
- If you’re borrowing $400,000+ you could get $1,500 cashback^ by establishing a new loan with Bank of Sydney using Naritas.
- If you’re borrowing $300,000-$400,000 you could get $1,000 cashback^ by establishing a new loan with Bank of Sydney using Naritas.
Bank of Sydney has some of the most competitive loans in the country, and you could qualify for their special packaged home loan discount rate if you have:
- More than 20% equity &
- Minimum investment loan of $300,000
- $0 loan application fee.
- $0 annual package fee.
- Legal fees – Covered by package up to $400.
- Valuation fees – Covered by package up to $330.
- Discharge cost – $300 plus legal costs (only payable when exiting/discharging the loan).
See how much you could save when you switch to Bank of Sydney’s Expect More Package investment loan.
|Bank of Sydney’s Expect More Package comes with a range of great features:|
|$0 annual fee||Interest only repayments allowed (up to 5 years)|
|Includes 100% offset account and redraw facility||$0 application fee|
|Discounts and benefits available on other products||Free ATM transactions via NAB and rediATM ATMs|
The team at Naritas are experts in delivering timely guidance & finance approvals. We have over 100 lenders on our panel & a high quality team of dedicated advisers to steer you efficiently through the approval process.
^Naritas Finance Cashback Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is provided by Naritas Finance Pty Ltd ABN 74 096 341 061 of Level 1, 357 Military Road, Mosman, NSW, 2088 (“Naritas”).
- This offer commences 29 September 2016 and closes 1 December 2016 (“Offer Period”).
- This offer is open to Australian residents only.
- A payment under the Cashback Offer (“Cashback Payment”) will be paid for residentially secured home loans settled during the Offer Period subject to conditions 5 to 15 below.
- A borrower must refinance or purchase using Naritas to arrange a Bank of Sydney (BoS) Investment Home Loan to be eligible for the Cashback Offer. A borrower’s loan application in conjunction with this Cashback Offer will be subject to BoS’s usual credit assessment and approval processes.
- The Cashback Payment is $1500 where as a result of a refinance or new mortgage under this promotion, the total loan refinanced, either jointly or individually using Naritas is $400,000 or more.
- The initial loan application must be received during the Offer Period.
- The approved loan must be funded by 31 December 2016.
- A borrower is eligible for a Cashback Payment only once during the Offer Period. Once a loan application that is eligible for a Cashback Payment is received, no further loans which include that borrower, jointly or individually will be eligible for a Cashback Payment.
- Fees and charges apply to loans taken out under this Cashback Offer. Refer to the Loans Fees and Charges brochure or the Mortgage Loan Schedule for details.
- The Cashback Payment of will be deposited to the loan account for the refinanced loan after the settlement date. The Cashback Payment will not be made to the borrower in “cash” (i.e. notes and/or coin) or cheque.
- A borrower cannot transfer or assign their right to the Cashback Payment to any other person.
- Naritas accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Cashback Offer. The borrower should seek their own independent advice in this regard.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other Naritas promotional offer.
- Participation in the Cashback Offer is deemed acceptance of these terms.
*Special Discounted Rate applies to minimum loan size of $300,000 or Loan to Value Ratio under 80% (more than 20% equity) for owner occupied residentially secured home loans. Terms and conditions apply.
† The Comparison Rate is calculated on a loan amount of $150,000 for a term of 25 years based on monthly repayments. WARNING: This Comparison Rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different Comparison Rate.
Naritas Finance Pty Ltd ACN 096 341 061, Australian Credit Licence 441723