Hot new pricing released for $1mil+ borrowers
Get a great low rate for P&I or IO & get $2000 worth of Woolworths eGift cards* at Naritas if you’re borrowing $1mil+
- Orange Advantage P&I Variable (owner occupier) with 100% offset account 3.64%p.a.^ (CR 4.01%p.a.^^)
- Orange Advantage IO Variable (owner occupier) with 100% offset account 4.04%p.a.^ (CR 4.36%p.a.^^)
- $1500 Woolworths eGift card at settlement plus a further $500 eGift card at month 36 after loan settlement as a loyalty bonus (T&Cs apply).
- This offer can be combined with our refer a friend promotion and Living Super promotion for additional bonuses.
Indicative fees & charges:
- Documentation & settlement – $299
- A valuation fee is payable. ING DIRECT will cover up to $225 of the valuation fee (GST inclusive) for the first valuation/property only.
- Annual fee – $299.
- Other fees may apply for services including, among others, title and company searches, bank cheques,and express post, which are at cost.
- Government fees & charges may apply (for example mortgage registration costs).
|ING Direct’s Orange Advantage variable comes with Money magazine’s Money Minder of the Year 2017 award and a range of great features:|
|100% Offset Facility (covered by Commonwealth FCS Guarantee)||Included Orange One credit card – earn 1% cashback on your spend, up to $30 a month.|
|Redraw on additional repayments when you need extra cash||Deal with a lender with an extensive list of awards|
|Apple Pay & Android Pay functionality||$299p.a. fee delivers free ATM transactions at any ATM|
How do I get this great offer from Naritas?
- To make an enquiry online, click here.
- Alternatively please feel free to phone us on 1300 558 887 during business hours.
- This offer is provided by Naritas Finance Pty Ltd ABN 74 096 341 061 of Level 1, 357 Military Road, Mosman, NSW, 2088 (“Naritas”).
- This offer commences 29 September 2017 and closes 30 December 2017 (“Offer Period”).
- This offer is open to Australian residents only.
- A Woolworths Wish gift card will be issued under the gift card offer (“Gift Card Offer”) will be given for residentially secured owner occupied home loans settled during the Offer Period subject to conditions 5 to 17 below.
- A borrower must refinance or purchase using Naritas to arrange a ING Direct Home Loan to be eligible for the Gift Card Offer. A borrower’s loan application in conjunction with this Gift
- Card Offer will be subject to ING Direct’s usual credit assessment and approval processes.
- The Gift Card Offer is $2000 where the total loan financed, either jointly or individually with ING Direct is $1,000,000 or more. $1500 gift card issued within 90 days of settlement. The remaining $500 gift card will be sent by email, transferred to you 36 months after the loan has been fully advanced if you have retained that home loan Naritas assisted you in arranging until that point.
- The loan also must have been maintained with good conduct.
- The initial loan application must be received during the Offer Period.
- The approved loan must be funded by 31 December 2017.
- A borrower is eligible for the Gift Card Offer only once during the Offer Period. Once a loan application that is eligible for the Gift Card Offer is received, no further loans which include that borrower, jointly or individually will be eligible for the Gift Card Offer .
- Fees and charges apply to loans taken out under this Gift Card Offer . Refer to the relevant ING Direct Fees and Charges brochure or the Mortgage Loan Schedule for details.
- The Gift Card Offer will be issued to the nominated email address of the primary borrower after the settlement date. The Gift Card Offer will not be made to the borrower in “cash” (i.e. notes and/or coin) or cheque.
- A borrower cannot transfer or assign their right to the Gift Card Offer to any other person.
- Naritas accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Gift Card Offer . The borrower should seek their own independent advice in this regard.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other Naritas promotional offer.
- Participation in the Gift Card Offer is deemed acceptance of these terms.
ING Important Information:
Information and interest rate is current as at 29 September 2017 and is subject to change. All applications for credit are subject to ING DIRECT’s credit approval criteria. Fees and charges apply. Details of these and the terms and conditions are available at ingdirect.com.au or by calling 133 464.
^Interest rate discounts for LVR 80% or less are available only for new owner borrowings and new to ING DIRECT security property. All features are not available for every type of loan. An annual fee of $299 applies (first year annual fee of $199 is waived). 100% interest offset available when linked to a variable loan with the Orange Everyday transaction account. WARNING: If you select a fixed rate loan, break costs may be payable if at anytime before the fixed term expires, you pay out your loan or you make additional payments of $10,000 or more in an anniversary year, or you ask ING to change your loan type or fixed interest period. Break costs may be substantial.
^^The comparison rate is based on a loan amount of $150,000 over a loan term of 25 years.WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Any advice on this website does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you. Before making any decision in relation to our home loan products you should read the relevant Terms and Conditions booklet and Orange Everyday Fees and Limits Schedule. To view these documents you may need Adobe Acrobat. Products are issued by ING DIRECT.