First home buyer special: 5 year fixed – 3.99%p.a. (CR 4.38%p.a.) + $1500 cashback^^!
Save with Suncorp’s fully featured Home Package Plus. A package that combines your eligible home loan, transaction account and other Suncorp products in a single package for a low annual fee.
Jump to section
- Interest rate
- Annual fees
- Acceptable purposes
- Acceptable loan amounts
- Max LVR for this rate
- Loan term
- Loan processing fees
- Further product details
- How I do get started?
- Disclaimers, terms & conditions
- 5 year fixed 3.99% (CR 4.38%).* (effective at 30/05/17).
- Option to fix full loan or split between fixed and variable (variable presently priced at 3.99%p.a. CR 4.38%p.a. & includes 100% offset account).
- Redraw available.
- Flexible repayments allowing up to $500 extra per month.
- No annual fee for the Platinum Suncorp Bank Clear Options Credit Card.
- $0 in the first year
- Subsequent years – $375 (rebated years 2 to 5 by Naritas as a part of this promotion^^).
- Owner occupier first home buyer purchases.
- Personal and Trust borrowers.
- 95%LVR (incl of LMI) for metro locations.
- For LVRs over 80% Suncorp are offering a discount of $1,000 which will be applied to the total LMI policy premium amount at final approval.
- Up to 30 years.
- $0 For standard valuations.
- $0 Application.
- $350 Discharge Fee (only payable at loan discharge).
- Guaranteed Rate Fee: The higher of $600 or 0.15% of the amount borrowed (excluding other fees which are financed by the loan). A Guaranteed Rate Fee secures a fixed rate for 90 days following your application. Not available on Interest in Advance Loans.
- Other fees may apply. Refer here for details
- Product issuer – Suncorp Bank.
- Product name – Home Package Plus – Fixed Rate.
- To make an enquiry online, click here.
- Alternatively please feel free to phone us on 1300 558 887 during business hours.
- This information has been prepared for distribution over the internet and without taking into account the investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs of any particular person. Naritas Finance Pty Ltd ACN 096 341 061 (“Naritas”) makes no recommendations as to the merits of any financial product referred to in this website, emails or its related websites.
Any information or product contained on this website does not constitute a recommendation or suggestion to purchase or apply for any particular product with any particular institution and may not suit your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Please consider whether it is appropriate for your circumstances, before making a decision to purchase or apply for any product.
- We do not cover every product, provider or service available in the market.
- If you are considering acquiring any financial product you should obtain and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or other offer document prior to making an investment decision or accepting an offer of finance. Please contact Naritas or the product provider directly for a copy of the PDS.
- This Naritas website contains information obtained from sources believed to be reliable and has been prepared in good faith and with all reasonable care. Naritas makes no warranty, express or implied, concerning the suitability, completeness, quality or exactness of the information and models provided in this website.
- Neither Naritas, its related entities, nor any of its providers of information, have any liability to the user, or any other third party, for the accuracy of the information or models contained in this website, or for any errors or omissions therein, nor will Naritas or any of its providers of information have any liability for the use, interpretation or implementation of the information or models contained herein by any person.
- This offer is provided by Naritas Finance Pty Ltd ABN 74 096 341 061 of Level 1, 357 Military Road, Mosman, NSW, 2088 (“Naritas”).
- This offer commences 30 May 2017 and closes 30 June 2017 (“Offer Period”).
- This offer is open to Australian residents only.
- A payment under the Annual Fee Rebate Payment (“Rebate Payment”) will be paid for residentially secured home loans settled during the Offer Period subject to conditions 5 to 15 below.
- A borrower must refinance or purchase using Naritas to arrange a Suncorp Bank Home Loan to be eligible for the Rebate Payment. A borrower’s loan application in conjunction with this Rebate Payment will be subject to Suncorp Bank’s usual credit assessment and approval processes.
- The Rebate Payment, paid each year in arrears to cover the annual fee payable on years two through five, is $375 (for a total of $1500) where as a result of a purchase under this Rebate Payment, the total loan financed, either jointly or individually using Naritas is $400,000 or more.
- The initial loan application must be received during the Offer Period.
- The approved loan must be funded by 31 August 2017.
- A borrower is eligible for the Rebate Payment only once during the Offer Period. Once a loan application that is eligible for the Rebate Payment is received, no further loans which include that borrower, jointly or individually will be eligible for the Rebate Payment .
- Fees and charges apply to loans taken out under this Rebate Payment . Refer to the relevant Suncorp Bank Fees and Charges brochure or the Mortgage Loan Schedule for details.
- The Rebate Payment will be deposited to the loan account for the loan after the settlement date. The Rebate Payment will not be made to the borrower in “cash” (i.e. notes and/or coin) or cheque.
- A borrower cannot transfer or assign their right to the Rebate Payment to any other person.
- Naritas accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Rebate Payment . The borrower should seek their own independent advice in this regard.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other Naritas promotional offer.
- Participation in the Rebate Payment is deemed acceptance of these terms.
* Special Discounted Rate applies to minimum loan size of $150,000. Lender terms and conditions apply.
^ The Comparison Rate is calculated on a loan amount of $150,000 for a term of 25 years based on monthly repayments.
WARNING: This Comparison Rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different Comparison Rate.