First home buyer special: 5 year fixed – 3.99%p.a. (CR 3.94%p.a.) + $2000 in eGift cards!
Save with Suncorp’s fully featured Home Package Plus. A package that combines your eligible home loan, transaction account and other Suncorp products in a single package.
Jump to section
- Interest rate
- Annual fees
- Acceptable purposes
- Acceptable loan amounts
- Max LVR for this rate
- Loan term
- Loan processing fees
- Further product details
- How I do get started?
- Disclaimers, terms & conditions
- 5 year fixed 3.99%p.a. (CR 3.94%p.a.).# can be combined with
- Home Package Plus Variable 100% Offset 3.89% p.a. + (CR 3.90% p.a. )# (only available to new to bank lending >= $150,000, Maximum LVR 95% (inc LMI) with Principal and Interest repayments.
- Option to fix full loan or split between fixed and variable.
- Redraw available.
- Flexible repayments allowing up to $500 extra per month.
- No annual fee for the Platinum Suncorp Bank Clear Options Credit Card.
- $0 ∇∇
- Owner occupier first home buyer purchases.
- Personal and Trust borrowers.
- $150,000+ (for pricing ). $500,000 minimum for gift card offer (as per Terms and Conditions listed below).
- 95%LVR (incl of LMI) for metro locations.
- Up to 30 years.
- $0 For standard valuations.
- $0 Application.
- $350 Discharge Fee (only payable at loan discharge).
- Guaranteed Rate Fee: The higher of $600 or 0.15% of the amount borrowed (excluding other fees which are financed by the loan). A Guaranteed Rate Fee secures a fixed rate for 90 days following your application. Not available on Interest in Advance Loans.
- Other fees may apply. Refer here for details
- Product issuer – Suncorp Bank.
- Product name – Home Package Plus – Fixed Rate.
- To make an enquiry online, click here.
- Alternatively please feel free to phone us on 1300 558 887 during business hours.
- This information has been prepared for distribution over the internet and without taking into account the investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs of any particular person. Naritas Finance Pty Ltd ACN 096 341 061 (“Naritas”) makes no recommendations as to the merits of any financial product referred to in this website, emails or its related websites.
Any information or product contained on this website does not constitute a recommendation or suggestion to purchase or apply for any particular product with any particular institution and may not suit your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Please consider whether it is appropriate for your circumstances, before making a decision to purchase or apply for any product.
- We do not cover every product, provider or service available in the market.
- If you are considering acquiring any financial product you should obtain and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or other offer document prior to making an investment decision or accepting an offer of finance. Please contact Naritas or the product provider directly for a copy of the PDS.
- This Naritas website contains information obtained from sources believed to be reliable and has been prepared in good faith and with all reasonable care. Naritas makes no warranty, express or implied, concerning the suitability, completeness, quality or exactness of the information and models provided in this website.
- Neither Naritas, its related entities, nor any of its providers of information, have any liability to the user, or any other third party, for the accuracy of the information or models contained in this website, or for any errors or omissions therein, nor will Naritas or any of its providers of information have any liability for the use, interpretation or implementation of the information or models contained herein by any person.
- This offer is provided by Naritas Finance Pty Ltd ABN 74 096 341 061 of Level 1, 357 Military Road, Mosman, NSW, 2088 (“Naritas”).
- This offer commences 01 September 2017 and closes 30 December 2017 (“Offer Period”).
- This offer is open to Australian residents only.
- A Woolworths Wish gift card will be issued under the gift card offer (“Gift Card Offer”) will be given for residentially secured owner occupied home loans settled during the Offer Period subject to conditions 5 to 15 below.
- A borrower must refinance or purchase using Naritas to arrange a Suncorp Bank Home Loan to be eligible for the Gift Card Offer. A borrower’s loan application in conjunction with this Gift Card Offer will be subject to Suncorp Bank’s usual credit assessment and approval processes.
- The Gift Card Offer is $2000 where the total loan financed, either jointly or individually with Suncorp is $500,000 or more. $1000 gift card issued within 90 days of settlement. The remaining $1000 gift card will be sent by email, transferred to you 60 months after the loan has been fully advanced if you have retained that home loan Naritas assisted you in arranging until that point. The loan also must have been maintained with good conduct.
- The initial loan application must be received during the Offer Period.
- The approved loan must be funded by 31 December 2017.
- A borrower is eligible for the Gift Card Offer only once during the Offer Period. Once a loan application that is eligible for the Gift Card Offer is received, no further loans which include that borrower, jointly or individually will be eligible for the Gift Card Offer .
- Fees and charges apply to loans taken out under this Gift Card Offer . Refer to the relevant Suncorp Bank Fees and Charges brochure or the Mortgage Loan Schedule for details.
- The Gift Card Offer will be issued to the nominated email address of the primary borrower after the settlement date. The Gift Card Offer will not be made to the borrower in “cash” (i.e. notes and/or coin) or cheque.
- A borrower cannot transfer or assign their right to the Gift Card Offer to any other person.
- Naritas accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Gift Card Offer . The borrower should seek their own independent advice in this regard.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other Naritas promotional offer.
- Participation in the Gift Card Offer is deemed acceptance of these terms.
+ Advertised rate valid from 1 September 2017, is subject to change without notice and may be withdrawn at any time before a credit contract is entered into. Rate available for new owner-occupied loans of at least $150,000 where borrowings are less than 95% of the security property value (“LVR”) inclusive of lenders mortgage insurance for principal and interest repayment types only. Rate includes a Package Variable discount of 1.66% p.a. applied to the Bank’s Standard Variable Rate for personal purpose / owner-occupied lending (currently 5.55% p.a.). The package discount is applied for as long as the loan remains part of the Home Package Plus. Offer available for Owner Occupier first home buyers who have never previously purchased a property; all applicants for the loan must be first home buyers . New loans only, pre-approvals & investment lending excluded.
++ Advertised rate valid from 1 September 2017, is subject to change without notice and may be withdrawn at any time before a credit contract is entered into. Rate available for new owner-occupied loans of at least $150,000 where borrowings are less than 95% of the security property value (“LVR”) inclusive of lenders mortgage insurance for principal and interest repayment types only. Rate includes a Package Fixed discount of 0.35% p.a. applied to the Bank’s Standard 5 Year Fixed Rate for personal purpose / owner-occupied lending (currently 4.34% p.a.). At expiry of the Fixed Rate period, the rate will revert to the then Standard Variable Rate (currently 5.55% p.a.) less the Home Package Plus Variable Discount (currently 1.66% p.a.) available at the time you entered into the Package. The standard Fixed Rate offered on the day of settlement of the loan will apply unless the rate is secured by paying a Guaranteed Rate Fee. The package discount is applied for as long as the loan remains part of the Home Package Plus. Offer available for Owner Occupier first home buyers who have never previously purchased a property; all applicants for the loan must be first home buyers . New loans only, pre-approvals and investment lending excluded.
∇∇ Annual package fee waiver applies to owner-occupied first home buyers (i.e. have never purchased a property) who take out a Home Package Plus with a new Standard Variable Rate or 5 Year Fixed Rate loan of at least $150,000. The annual package fee of $375 will be charged and refunded for the life of the loan, expiring only if the loan is closed or varied out of the product or package. Offer valid from 01/09/2017 and is subject to change without notice and may be withdrawn at any time before a credit contract is entered into.
^^ Please refer to the Suncorp Home Loan Protect Product Disclosure Statement (PDF) for terms and conditions. More information can be found at https://www.suncorp.com.au/insurance/life/home-loan-protection.html
1. To approved applicants only. Exclusions and maximum loan amounts apply. Suncorp Bank will lend you 95% of the purchase price or valuation (whichever is the lower). You will need to contribute all bank, legal and government fees and charges associated with the purchase of the property. Lenders Mortgage Insurance will be required and may be included in loan amount (conditions apply).
# Each comparison rate is based on $150,000 over 25 years. WARNING: These comparison rates apply only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
* Other costs, fees and charges may apply depending upon your circumstances.
Home Package Plus discount are applied for as long as the home remains part of the Home Package Plus. Interest rates and discounts are subject to change without notice. Discounts margins may be withdrawn at any time before a contract is entered into. Discounts are applied to the applicable Standard Interest Rate at the day Settlement. Loan to Value Ratio (LVR) limits are inclusive of Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI) where applicable. Loans with LVR limits of 90% to ≤95% are only available with a repayment type of principal and interest. A repayment type of interest only is available on loans with an LVR limit < 90%.
Banking products are issued by Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722 AFSL No 229882 Australian Credit Licence 229882 to approved applicants only. Please read the relevant Product Information Document for Suncorp Bank Personal Deposit Accounts and the Terms and Conditions for Suncorp Accounts before making a decision regarding a Suncorp Bank transaction account. Fees, charges, terms and conditions apply and are available on request or at suncorp.com.au/banking/help-support/documents-forms.