Extra finances for your household or business without the need for collateral
Naritas has partnered with over 50 personal and business loan specialists to be able to offer customised personal and business loans to all our past and present customers. Given that we’re approaching the last quarter of the year, many of our lenders are offering specials to ensure that their sales targets are met before holiday season. This means that there is now no better time to get those extra finances for that dream holiday, business working capital, tax debt, home furnishing, medical expense or debt consolidation you had in mind. This offer won’t last long, so take advantage now.
What can the finance be used for?
- Business purposes such as working capital or tax debts.
- Consolidate your debts (credit cards or other personal and car loans).
- Home Renovations.
- Home deposit (can be combined with a home loan).
- Medical Expenses.
- Vehicle Finance.
- Travel Loans.
- And a whole lot more.
What are the Main Features & Benefits?
- Competitive interest rates.
- Our Credit Advisers will customise the solution to take advantage of the seasonal promotions and structure the loan to fit your needs.
- Flexible repayment options of weekly and fortnightly.
- Unsecured personal and business loans between $2,000 and $50,000.
- Applications are personally reviewed and assessed individually by a real person (which means that applicants with complex or non-standard credit profiles need not worry about automatically getting declined).
- Up to 60 months to repay your loan.
- Our technology enables for a simple and personal loan experience.
- Have access to your own personal loan specialist today.
- Enjoy the finances from day one, and make repayments over your preferred repayment period.
What are the Main Eligibility Criteria?
- You must be an Australian citizen, or permanent resident.
- Be over the age of 18 years at loan application.
- Be employed. Full-time, part-time, casual and self-employed applications are allowed (loan acceptance dependant on income levels).
- Centrelink payments can only be used in conjunction with PAYG income
- No unpaid defaults, court judgements or bankruptcy.
- You must have two acceptable forms of identification (passport, Medicare, driver’s license, proof of address).