Beat rising interest rates: Fix at 3.99%p.a. for up to 5 years & get up to $2750 cashback!!
Get a discount off your interest rate whilst enjoying the comfort of it being a fixed rate.
Fixed rate home loans are for people who want the certainty of knowing what the repayments are going to be. With this loan you get to package a competitive fixed rate with other financial products at Westpac under their Premier Advantage Package.
Choose from a selection of great products under the Premier Advantage Package:
|3 Year Fixed PAP Owner occupier||P&I||3.99%p.a.||4.38%p.a.|
|5 Year Fixed PAP Owner occupier||P&I||3.99%p.a.||4.48%p.a.|
|3 Year Fixed PAP Investment||P&I||3.99%p.a.||4.81%p.a.|
|5 Year Fixed PAP Investment||P&I||3.99%p.a.||4.91%p.a.|
NB: For variable rate products please contact us here to discuss pricing & offers.
Naritas Cashback Special Offer*:
- Get $1000 when fixing for 3 years on a Westpac Premier Advantage Package fixed loan.
- Get $1500 when fixing for 5 years on a Westpac Premier Advantage Package fixed loan.
- Available for new purchases and refinancing borrowers.
The Naritas Cashback Special Offer can be combined with Westpac’s own $1250 Refinance Rebate. Switch your loan for a great home loan rebate.
Westpac Refinance Special Offer^:
- Get $1250 as a Refinance Rebate.
- You could get a $1250 rebate when you refinance to a Westpac Premier Advantage Package home loan.
- Annual Package fee of $395 applies with a minimum loan size of $150k. Excludes refinances within Westpac Group.
Combining these two offers on a 5 year fixed refinance scenario could net you a whopping $2750 cashback rebate and a low rate!
|Westpac’s Premier Advantage Package Home Loan comes with a range of great features:|
|100% Offset Facility||Cardless Cash & Android Pay|
|Award winning mobile banking (#1 Forrester Research 2016 Global Mobile Banking Functionality Benchmark).||$0 application fee|
|Free Altitude Black or Altitude Platinum Credit Card||Unlimited free transactions across the Westpac Group ATMs|
How do I get this great offer from Naritas?
- To make an enquiry online, click here.
- Alternatively please feel free to phone us on 1300 558 887 during business hours.
*Naritas Finance Gift Card Offer Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is provided by Naritas Finance Pty Ltd ABN 74 096 341 061 of Level 1, 357 Military Road, Mosman, NSW, 2088 (“Naritas”).
- This offer commences 10 April 2017 and closes 21 April 2017 (“Offer Period”).
- This offer is open to Australian residents only.
- The cashback will be paid under the cashback offer (“Cashback Offer”) will be given for residentially secured owner occupied home loans settled during the Offer Period subject to conditions 5 to 15 below.
- A borrower must refinance or purchase using Naritas to arrange a Westpac Premier Advantage Package Home Loan and must not be an existing Westpac Group Home Loan customer. A borrower’s loan application in conjunction with this Cashback Offer will be subject to Westpac’s usual credit assessment and approval processes.
- The Cashback Offer is $1,000 where the total loan financed, either jointly or individually with Westpac is $400,000 or more and fixed for 3 years. Alternatively, Cashback Offer is $1,500 where the total loan financed, either jointly or individually with Westpac is $400,000 or more and fixed for 5 years.
- The initial loan application must be received during the Offer Period.
- The approved loan must be funded by 30 June 2017.
- A borrower is eligible for a Cashback Offer only once during the Offer Period. Once a loan application that is eligible for a Cashback Offer is received, no further loans which include that borrower, jointly or individually will be eligible for a Gift Card Offer.
- Fees and charges apply to loans taken out under this Gift Card Offer. Refer to the Westpac Mortgage Loans Fees and Charges brochure.
- The Cashback Offer will be electronically transferred to the nominated bank account of the primary borrower after the settlement date. The Cashback Offer will not be made to the borrower in “cash” (i.e. notes and/or coin) or cheque.
- A borrower cannot transfer or assign their right to the Cashback Offer to any other person.
- Naritas accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Cashback Offer. The borrower should seek their own independent advice in this regard.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other promotional offer Naritas has available.
- Participation in the Cashback Offer is deemed acceptance of these terms.
Westpac Important Information
^Credit criteria, fees, charges. Based on Westpac’s credit criteria, residential lending is not available for Non-Australian Resident borrowers. Rebate available on new home loan applications for refinance purposes and taken as part of the Premier Advantage Package with a minimum loan size of $150k. Annual Package fee of $395 applies. You must either hold or be approved for a Westpac Choice transaction account in order to qualify and continue to receive the benefits of the Premier Advantage Package. Premier Advantage Package Terms and Conditions apply and are available at Westpac.com.au. Offer can be withdrawn at any time. Not available for refinances of home loans within the Westpac Group, which includes refinances from Westpac, St.George, Bank of Melbourne, BankSA and RAMS or in conjunction with any other offer. Only 1 rebate per property refinance will be paid regardless of the number of loans involved. Rebate will be automatically deposited into the customer’s Westpac home loan account within 2 months of settlement. Not applicable for residential lending originated under family or company trusts. There may be tax consequences arising from this promotion for our business customers and rental property investors. This is not taxation advice and customers should seek independent advice on any taxation matters.
Comparison Rate calculated on a loan amount $150,000 over a term of 25 years based on monthly repayments. WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.