3.75%p.a. (CR 4.16%p.a.) & $1000 cashback*!
Flexi First is a great basic home loan
Strictly for a limited time: Take advantage of an application fee waiver (normally $600) and low rate on the Westpac Flexi First Option Home Loan. Eligible borrowers can also enjoy $1000 cashback rebate at loan settlement* exclusively at Naritas.
Limited time special offer:
- 3.75% p.a. (Comparison Rate1 4.16% p.a.)^ Includes 1.03% p.a. discount off the Flexi First Option Home Loan variable interest rate in the first 2 years, then a 0.54% p.a. discount for the remaining loan term. Excludes non-resident lending and existing Westpac home loan customers. At the end of the first 2 years you can switch or discharge for $350 (present cost).
- No establishment fee – saving you $600
- $1000 cashback at settlement for eligible borrowers* exclusively at Naritas!
Jump to section:
- A basic home loan with a lower interest rate
- No loan maintenance fees
- Features you can add and pay for as required
- Extra repayments allowed at any time (no fee applies). This will reduce the interest you pay.
- Make extra payments and take a repayment holiday
If you’ve made extra repayments, you can take a break from making repayments
- Increase your home loan
Apply to access more funds using our “top up / loan increase” facility (fees apply)
- Interest only option available
Choose to pay principal and interest or interest only. Interest only available for up to 5 years to keep your repayments to a minimum. Conditions apply.
Easy access to any extra repayments you’ve made with a handy redraw facility
When you set up a redraw facility you’ll be able to get same-day access to any extra repayments you’ve made to your home loan.
If you already have a Flexi First Option Home Loan you can set up a redraw facility by filling out the Redraw Authority form.
- $25 each
Increase your home loan
You can apply to increase your home loan using our top up / loan increase feature. This lets you extend the credit limit on your existing loan.
- $350 per top up / loan increase
Let your home loan move with you to your new home
If you’re moving house you can avoid the establishment and other fees of setting up a new loan by taking your current home loan with you and keeping the same account number (security criteria apply). That’s real portability.
- $350 per move
You can take a repayment holiday when you’ve made extra repayments
If you’ve made extra repayments, you can take a partial or full break from making repayments (conditions apply).
- Fee free
If you’re having a child you can apply to reduce your repayments by up to 50% for up to 6 months
Flexi First Option Home Loan’s parental leave feature means you could reduce your repayments by up to 50% for up to 6 months while you are on maternity/paternity leave. This feature is available after you’ve had your loan for 18 months. Conditions apply.
- $95 to activate
Reduce your repayments by up to 50% for up to 6 months
There are a number of reasons why you might want to reduce your repayments at some stage. You might be taking an extended holiday, taking a career break or planning major renovations.
This feature is available after you’ve had the loan for 12 months and is available twice during the life of the loan. Reduced repayments are subject to repayment history criteria and other conditions. At the end of the reduced repayment period your repayments will be adjusted so the loan is repaid within its approved term.
- $95 to activate
When building a home you can make progress draws on your loan to pay builders and other contractors
Being able to progressively draw down funds means you’re able to minimise interest costs, by only accessing funds when you need them (drawings must be completed within 12 months).
- $95 per draw
|Fee||Flexi First Option Home Loan|
|Loan establishment fee||$600 – one upfront fee
(waived for a limited time only)
|Monthly maintenance fee||$0|
|Top up / Loan increase fee||$350|
(Taking your home loan with you)
|Repayment holiday fee||$95|
|Parental leave fee||$95|
|Reduced repayments fee||$95|
|Progress draw set up fee||$95 per draw|
The team at Naritas are experts in delivering timely guidance & finance approvals. We have over 100 lenders on our panel & a high quality team of dedicated advisers to steer you efficiently through the approval process.
Things you should know
* Minimum loan size $350,000. Terms & conditions apply.
^Variable rate subject to change (and margins may apply). Credit criteria, fees and charges, terms & conditions apply. Based on Westpac’s credit criteria, residential lending is not available for Non-Australian Resident borrowers.
- Comparison Rate. This comparison rate is based on a Flexi First Option Home Loan of $150,000 over the term of 25 years. WARNING: The comparison rate applies only to the examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different Comparison Rates. Costs such as redraw or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, aren’t included in the calculation of the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
- Ongoing discount offer. Includes a 1.03% p.a. discount off the Flexi First Option Home Loan Variable Rate for two years from loan settlement date reverting to a 0.54% p.a. discount off the then applicable variable Flexi First Option Home Loan interest rate for the remaining loan term. Offer current as at 23rd May 2016.
Offer is only available for a limited time and may be withdrawn at any time. This special offer is only available on new Flexi First Option Home Loans. Excludes internal switches and refinances within Westpac. Offer cannot be taken in conjunction with, or in addition to other special offers, negotiated rates or discounts. Not available to company and trust account holders. Terms and conditions available on request