Acceptable Loan Purposes:
- Development finance for commercial property.
- Investment finance for commercial property.
- Registered first mortgage/s over property being developed.
- General Security Agreement (GSA) over all of the developer’s / owner’s rights and undertakings in respect of all security property, including pre-sale deposits where appropriate as well as project documentation.
- Directors’/ shareholders’ guarantees.
- Other documentation necessary to achieve appropriate control and permit completion of the development in event of customer default (e.g. builder’s side-deed (if construction budget is greater than $5m net of GST).
- Rights to designs, intellectual property, etc. relevant to the development) – it can be necessary to join other parties (e.g. external architects) into documentation to achieve this.
- Registered first mortgage/s over security property.
- General Security Agreement (GSA) over all of the investor’s/ owner’s rights and undertakings in respect of all security property.
- Directors’/ shareholders’ guarantee.
Why use Naritas?
- Market leading processes & technology powering the fastest approval times.
- Extended support hours & our leading edge customer service system equipping you with access to our mobile apps, support portal and live chat for access to advice & support when and where you need it.
- Advisers & staff that you can trust that are experts in their field.
- A track record of successful outcomes for our clients that sees them return to us as opposed to going to the lender directly.
- Access to most of the best loans, with the cheapest rates from a huge variety of Australian lenders.
- Value adds such as free valuations, custom engineered advice and dedicated support for the life of your loan.