- Residential property to 90% LVR with no LMI.
- Acquiring a pharmacy.
- Refinancing an existing wholesaler guaranteed loan.
- Business expansion including purchase of freehold.
- Improvements and shop refits.
Qualification Criteria for Pharmacy acquisitions:
- All borrowings are to be pharmacy related or part of a personal superannuation retirement strategy.
- General Security Agreement to be taken over all pharmacy assets including goodwill.
- Mortgage over lease premises is preferred.
- Right of Entry over leased premises from mortgagee/landlord.
Why Use Naritas?
- Market leading processes & technology powering the fastest approval times.
- Extended support hours & our leading edge customer service system equipping you with access to our mobile apps, support portal and live chat for access to advice & support when and where you need it.
- Advisers & staff that you can trust that are experts in their field.
- A track record of successful outcomes for our clients that sees them return to us as opposed to going to the lender directly.
- Access to most of the best loans, with the cheapest rates from a huge variety of Australian lenders.
- Value adds such as free valuations, custom engineered advice and dedicated support for the life of your loan.
Please fill out our online form.