- Purchase of residential property up to 90% LVR with no LMI.
- Purchase of brokerage.
- Establishment of new brokerage.
- Finance for underwriters (including companies, partnerships or sole traders).
Approval Criteria (Exceptions May Apply):
For Insurance Brokers:
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience running a successful insurance broking/underwriting business.
- Strong and stable personal financial position.
- Evidence of current AFS licence.
- A minimum of $150,000 per annum annual profit or salary.
For Insurance Underwriters:
- Copy of all current binder agreements.
- Minimum total Gross Written Premium (GWP) $1m.
- Break-up of GWP placed with various Insurance Companies.
- Minimum number of product lines: 3.
- No one supplier is to exceed 30% of the Underwriting Agency’s GWP.
Why Use Naritas?
- Market leading processes & technology powering the fastest approval times.
- Extended support hours & our leading edge customer service system equipping you with access to our mobile apps, support portal and live chat for access to advice & support when and where you need it.
- Advisers & staff that you can trust that are experts in their field.
- A track record of successful outcomes for our clients that sees them return to us as opposed to going to the lender directly.
- Access to most of the best loans, with the cheapest rates from a huge variety of Australian lenders.
- Value adds such as free valuations, custom engineered advice and dedicated support for the life of your loan.
Please fill out our online form.