- Consumer Credit Insurance is a convenient and inexpensive method to cover your financial obligations under a loan agreement.
- A loan agreement binds you to certain settlement liabilities, and if you were incapable of meeting those liabilities, you or your family would be still be accountable.
- Consumer Credit Insurance helps guard you from unpredictable events by providing a variety of options such as life cover, trauma cover, disability cover and involuntary unemployment cover.
There are five different levels of cover to choose from with Consumer Credit Insurance:
- Disability only
- Death and Trauma
- Death, Trauma and Disability
- Disability and Involuntary Unemployment
- Death, Trauma, Disability & Involuntary Unemployment
Benefits of Consumer Credit Insurance
- Death cover and Trauma cover: Consumer Credit Insurance can reimburse the outstanding balance of your loan up to a maximum of $100,000.
- Disability cover: If you are rendered incapable of working for more than a total of seven days, Consumer Credit Insurance can reimburse your minimum monthly loan liabilities up to a maximum of $3,000 per month and $100,000 in total.
- Involuntary Unemployment cover: If you are involuntarily unemployed for more than seven days, Consumer Credit Insurance can assist with your minimum monthly loan liabilities up to a limit of $4,000 over 120 days per claim, and a limit of $10,000 in total.
Want to know more?
- To find out more about Consumer Credit Insurance or get an obligation-free quote, please contact a friendly Naritas team member via Live Chat or call us on 1300 558 887.
- Exclusions and maximum claim limits may apply. For a full description of the benefits of Consumer Credit Insurance, and before making any decision in relation to any of the insurance products mentioned on this website, please refer to the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).