Who is the person who just applied to rent your property?
Make sure you are letting your property to the right people.
A Tenancy Check report may include:
- Identity verification
- Past Tenant History
- Court Writs, Judgments and Summonses
- Tenant Evictions and Terminations
- Directorship or Proprietorship information
- Irregular Rent Payment History
- Bankruptcy Notices
Help protect your investment property and avoid potential financial loss by screening your applicants. Simply obtain the Individual’s Consent then complete the online form below by entering the tenants detail and a Tenancy Check Report will be emailed to you immediately.
Is your property already tenanted, or are you thinking of evaluating your insurance options for this requirement?
- For a quote on Landlord’s Insurance, please click here.
- To take advantage of our free insurance comparison and reminder service, click here.