What is this ‘quotation’ and why do I need I to accept and acknowledge it?
- Provision of a quotation for credit assistance is a legislative requirement under the NCCP Act 2009 for Credit Licensees and their Accredited Representatives. As such, unless you indicate your acceptance of our quotation, we will be unable to provide you with credit assistance.
- Our Quotation For Providing You With Credit Assistance covers (amongst other things) information such as:
- The maximum amount that will be payable by you to us in relation to our credit assistance and other services.
- The maximum amount that will be payable by you to us if a credit contract is not entered or a credit limit is not increased.
How long will this take and what happens next?
- This form should not take more than 5 mins to complete.
- Upon completion you will instantly be emailed a ticket number as reference for the submission of quote.
- If submitted between 9:30AM & 6PM AEST Monday to Friday, expect a call back within the hour. If submitted outside of these times, expect a call back first thing on the next business day.
- Should you need any assistance whilst completing the form click here (our live chat team is available 9am-midnight 7 days dependent on demand) or call 1300 558 887 (during business hours).